I’m Jake and I’m a first time founder

Jake B (Launched 11.20)
29 replies
Seems wild to be amongst such awesome and inspirational folks here. I’m really happy that this group is so supportive and welcoming. So thanks all and to the PH team for being great. My background, I work on Wall Street and come up with innovative ways to use AI to create efficiencies and opportunities. As a first time founder, I’m getting my feet wet with an AI chat service. This service is different than others in that it’s a data heavy platform that allows you to extract meaningful insights from all exchanges and track over the course of time. Would love to hear everyone’s feedback.

Replies

Masios
Hii, welcome to PH Community!
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
Go get'em Jake! Welcome to founder-world. You got this!!!
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Hi James, welcome among us founders! Reach out if you need constructive feedback on the stuff you're building!
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@gabriele_mazzola thank you! I would love to have you take a look! Do you have a particular area of interest or expertise? Always happy to dialogue
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@chtrbx_ai So, I am a software engineer with a master in Data Science, and I co-founder a software agency that builds products using - among other things - AI. Currently, I am working on an app that I will be launching in a couple of weeks and is in the field of travel & turism. On a different side, I am a drummer and am super interested in Music! That should answer your question haha
Luc Fernandez
Hi Jake, welcome to the Product Hunt community 🙌 When do you plan to do your first launch?
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@luc_fernandez @luc_fernandez hey! I dunno I’m thinking in a month? I’m a little confused on how someone hunts my product.
Luc Fernandez
@chtrbx_ai Great if you want to launch in a month 🙌 A few advice that might help you: 1. Create your "coming soon" page as soon as possible (1 month before launch is the maximum, you want to aim for that). It will also you to have the coming soon badge (increase your visibility) and people will be able to click the Notify me button to make sure they don't miss the launch 2. You don't need a hunter to do your launch :) You can hunt your own product (80% of products are self-hunted). 3. I encourage you to read this excellent guide made by @thibaultll to prepare your launch : https://tibo-maker.notion.site/U... Hope it helps 🙏
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@luc_fernandez this is a really solid post and I appreciate the time it took to create this. Thank you!
Eliza Crescini
Welcome to this beautiful community, Jake! Good luck with your launch soon! Please comment on your product teaser link so I can be notified!
Eliza Crescini
@chtrbx_ai ooh! Sorry about that. are you launching a product soon?
Eliza Crescini
@chtrbx_ai oh I see! Yeah, explore more and once you already have, let us know about your launch! We're here to help!
Ashmil Hussain
Hi Jake, welcome aboard! This is going to be a great journey. Let's get started.
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@ashmil_hussain thank you Ashmil! I’m really excited for the journey as well! I was just thinking that the fun here is the journey and not necessarily just the destination. This was a great reinforcement of that notion. Thanks again!
Kane
Welcome, Jake. What good products have you built? Are they related to fintech?
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@blueeon @blueeon hey! That’s a great question, I haven’t built any products outside my 9-5 (in the financial sector). I’d like to think those are great lol. This is my first project that I’m sharing with the world, and it’s not Fintech.
Nico Spijker
Welcome to the community Jake!
Jake B (Launched 11.20)
@nicolaas_spijker thanks Nico! Really appreciate the kind words. Definitely looking forward to sharing my journey with this fine group of people on PH.
Elias Stråvik
Hey Jake! Excited to follow your work with Chtrbx!