I'm Ankur, creator of LangGPT - ChatGPT for non-english speakers . Ask me anything(AMA)!

Ankur Singh
15 replies
We are going live with LangGPT https://www.producthunt.com/post... LangGPT: Making ChatGPT and other LLMs available on chat in regional languages. Let's chat about all things community, AI, ChatGPT, product development, growth and beyond. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away!

Replies

Dielleza Galica
@singh_ankur, congratulations on the launch of LangGPT! I'm really intrigued by your mission to make ChatGPT and other LLMs available in regional languages. As someone who speaks multiple languages, I think this is a fantastic initiative that will help bridge communication gaps and improve accessibility for non-English speakers. How do you ensure accuracy and fluency when translating these models into different languages? Looking forward to learning more about your product development process and growth plans. Thanks for doing this AMA!
Ankur Singh
@dielleza_galica We are working with Gtranslate and ML model with basic language capabilities to set it up and will work on improving in based on user feedback.
Congratulations on the launch of LangGPT! Exciting to see AI making communication easier for non-English speakers. How did you come up with the idea and what's next for the product?
Niroshan Ranapathi
Great job Ankur! It's wonderful to see ChatGPT and other LLMs made available in regional languages. Your work will undoubtedly benefit non-English speakers. Keep up the good work!
Ankur Singh
@axcer_team Thanks a lot for your support, we are working to remove the bias associated with language and technology.
Naveed Rehman
What did I ate in my breakfast? 🫣
Cool, this is easier to use than ChatGPT with more prompts and plug-ins. Love it. Congrats on the launch.
Adam Wong
ChatGPT has many errors in the data regarding Chinese history and culture. You should check the data that is being used.
Ether Scroll
Hey! Great launch! Congrats team! In love with the design!