I'm Ankur, Co-founder of SamurAI. Ask me anything(AMA)! 🔥

Ankur Singh
44 replies
We are live https://www.producthunt.com/post... I'm Ankur, I am working on SamurAI and we are going live on friday, 17th Feb on Product Hunt. SamurAI is community chatbot powered by ChatGPT to create, manage and grow your community on Discord with an ability to create servers, channel, manage invite, welcome users and answer queries. Let's chat about all things community, AI, ChatGPT, product development, growth and beyond. I am here to answer any and all of your questions. So fire away!

Replies

Raymond Ahn
how do u keep members engaged with announcements when there's numerous discords to keep up with
Nirmal Vijay
All the best Ankur for the launch.
Nikhil Agrawal
@singh_ankur how do you use chatGPT if the API is not yet available? Good Luck with your launch today!
Shubham Pratap Singh
All the best for your launch 💯
Christopher Nguyen
Good luck Ankur 🤞
Eric Beans
Good luck on the launch!
Sherry Xena
Wish you success
Neha Khan
What do you think about which AI can compete with Chatgpt in future?
Neha Khan
@singh_ankur The tech industry is constantly evolving and new players are entering the market all the time.
Matt Harbord
Good luck today. Can you recommend any content you found particularly helpful for getting started with GPT3? I'm considering integrating it into my product.
Agrima Sharma
Goodluck with the launch Ankur!! :)
Olatz Urrutia
Good luck! This looks awesome, already upvoted you 🙌
Shubham Tiwari
i want to do a podcast with you are you interested?
Nikhil Mehra
All the best !! Wishing you and your team all the success!!
Olga Neudakh
Hi, Ankur! Why did you decide to start work with AI?
Richard Gao
What did you do for marketing?
Ankur Singh
@richard_gao2 Just planned our PH launch by being active in community and reaching out to the community on Twitter and Linkedin.
Nilan Saha
I am curious what are you doing to acquire users
Ankur Singh
@nilans We just launched on Product hunt, we will start looking at other channels for promotions soon.
Nadezhda Babushkina
Good luck! My question is Why Discord?
Hey Ankur, good luck with your launch! I just tried the app for fun. Slick chat UI. I got stuck though when it asked for my OpenAI API key. Is that required to use some functions, and if so for which ones?