I'm 2 times Golden glob..., But No, 3rd Place on Friday with Altern! Huge Thanks for Your Support

Mahsima Dastan
21 replies
Last Friday, Altern achieved an incredible milestone by becoming the 3rd top product of the day on Product Hunt. This success is a testament to the amazing support and contributions from all of you in this vibrant community. From the early stages of development to the exhilarating launch day, every step in our journey was enriched by your feedback, shares, and encouragement. We faced challenges along the way, but your support was the driving force that turned our vision into a reality. Becoming a top product on such a competitive platform is not just a badge of honor for us, but a reflection of the collective spirit and effort of this community. We are deeply grateful for your support and enthusiasm. Looking forward, we're excited about the next phase in Altern's journey. We promise to continue innovating and improving, and we can't wait to share our upcoming features and updates with you. Your thoughts and feedback remain invaluable to us, so please continue to share your ideas and experiences. Together, we can shape the future of Altern to be even brighter. Thank you once again for being an integral part of this incredible journey!

Replies

Irsa Doham
Congratulations on reaching the 3rd top product on Product Hunt! Your success is well-deserved, and I look forward to seeing Altern's continued innovation and growth. Here's to the exciting journey ahead! 🚀
hardik bandhiya
congratulations 🎉🎉
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Man, proud to be a supporter of your launch, congrats. 👊👊
Sophia Williams
Hey there! Congratulations on achieving the 3rd top product of the day on Product Hunt with Altern! It's truly inspiring to see the support and enthusiasm from the community. I'm currently working on launching my own product soon and would love to hear any advice or tips you have for a successful launch. Your experience and success would be incredibly valuable to me as I prepare for my own journey. Also, when my product is live, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thank you in advance for your support and congratulations once again on your amazing achievement!
Mahsima Dastan
@sophiawms Thank you Sophia. Just notified. let me know on your launch day, ping me on twitter direct message
Peter Hansen
Congratulations, Mahsima!
Nick
Congrats! Really liking Altern, Great Job Mahsima! 😊
Congrats, Mahisma! Happy for you. ❤️ And the title of this post! 😂👏🏽
Raihan Shezan
Congratulations on the remarkable achievement of Altern becoming the 3rd top product on Product Hunt! Your dedication and hard work, coupled with the invaluable support of the community, have truly paid off. Excited to see what the future holds for Altern!
Nastassia
You and your team are great! Keep going 🙌
Mansi Trivedi
congratulations 👏🎉