I lost my +50 day streak :') but it's okay

Rihab Zaidi
10 replies
This pushed me to reflect on how we, as PH community, are "obsessed" with streaks, and here's my take on it: Honestly, when I started, the one reason why I didn't want to stop was that it became a habit of mine to spend time here, and I liked it, and like all habits, you try to be consistent, because the day you break that habit, it might take you some time to bounce back again as you lose that motivation. So, here I am, bouncing back. What pushed you to keep up your daily streaks?

Replies

Ruslan.D
Just noticed that i lost it too ))) Anyway i glad that it happened, feels somehow easier
Simona O'Neill
Honestly , you are right not stressing about it. I should have had well over 100 days at this stage but lost the streak on Christmas day. I was gutted initially but now I realize that it doesn't mean much at all. As long as you're active and engaging with others when you feel like doing it that's all that matters :-)
Rihab Zaidi
@simona_o_neill3 Exactly, plus there's nothing to regret, if anything, it says that you were so busy enjoying your life to remember to be here which is a good thing:)
Elena Tsemirava
My streak is already over 200 days. It also has simply become a habit for me to go to PH every evening. Although I understand that the length of the streak doesn’t really affect anything.
Terrence Kelleman
when I first got into nft's I was obsessed morning noon and night and dreaming about them but it's unhealthy and now I'm much better at taking this in measure *so says I typing from my bed*
Swayam
The people in PH had a habit of never giving up, so i figured, i should do the same
Awais Rasool
Losing a streak can be disheartening, but it's all part of the journey! What matters most is your resilience and determination to keep pushing forward. Remember, every setback is a chance to bounce back stronger.