I launched my product, #11, not qualified for Featured 🫒

Kane
14 replies
It's been 6 hours and it seems to still be at #11, the gap is widening.πŸ˜– I choose to face it with a smile and get ready to rest. Perhaps PH doesn't think this product is good enough; perhaps I didn't do well in some aspects, or maybe it's just bad luck. I tried sending an email, but maybe because today is Saturday, I didn't get any response. It's okay, I just calmed down and decided to accept this reality. πŸ™‚ As a fresh solomaker, the cost of creating a product is not high. For an MVP product, what's important is whether or not it achieves PMF. I think it's enough to gain this experience, and luckily, I received my first subscription today. I am so glad to have met many enthusiastic hunters in the community. Some of them have been chatting with me and helping me analyze the reasons. I am very grateful to them. I've been hitting for 24 days straight, and I will keep hitting. And I will share the two setbacks of this launch with the community. This is my product - I completed it in three weeks, and I believe it's useful: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

I had a real problem. My product was not showing for two hours. Having collected votes and comments, the product still ended up among the others on the list Unfortunately, this problem is happening more and more often. And apparently Product Hunt is not going to solve the problem yet. But my support message was ignored
Kane
@gipetto Looks like we're facing the same issue, but mine's worse - I'm not showing up at all! Let's be more proactive in reaching out to Product Hunt.
Kane
Quit or continue? Continue! πŸ’ͺ
Shanshan
I went and gave an up vote! :) I think it is a good product but maybe not everyone feels that they could use it? Or they have something similar they developed themselves? Like us.. we have already done it.
Continue! I'll share this on my twitter today, and tell people to support. If you haven't add me as a connection on here and I support you anyway I can!
Karl Wang
Maybe you don't feel the same way, but #11 is impressive, it means that you are really on to something that is useful for others. Keep up!
Harsh Vyas
Same here, don't know why this is happening. We launched our product today, which can help Amazon sellers build their marketing campaign websites without any coding skills. Here is the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... We've received 50+ votes, but it's still not listed in the featured list.
Sergiy Ovcharenko
The same with my product today. We already received 180+ upvotes but the product somehow is not in the featured section. The PH support doesn't respond. How can I solve this issue? https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Kane
@sergiy_ovcharenko They gave me a response, which was correct but useless. I chose to launch on Saturday, and it wasn't resolved until the last moment, so I ended up failing. hope your issue can be resolved. πŸ™
Sergiy Ovcharenko
@blueeon Thank you, Kane. What was their response, can you tell me? So i will know possible reasons at least...