Zeng
31 replies
I didn't come to PH as it was Sunday.😅

Replies

Oh that is unfortunate, obviously PH doesn't know about weekends
Janusz Mirowski
Yeah... i had around 60 and decided i want my life back :D
phprunner
It sucks. When I lose my streak it is Sunday as well. About time someone creates a microservice to keep your PH streak running when you are away.
Maya A
😭😭😭 oh no
Richard Gao
Unfortunate that PH doesn't have a schedule post option
Carmela Padasas
No worries, Zeng. I always see you!
dontgetrekt
Cheers to the beginning of your new 217+ days streak on Product Hunt!
Uma Venugopal
You'll bounce back, it's a small loss compared to all the value you've added to us here :)
Oh man that's messed up Streaks are challenging
Pascal Bovet
Oh no :-( I think there should be something like "streak freeze" when you reach a certain level. Similar to what duolingo does. (E.g. 2 freeze every 50 days).
John Koo
wow. great consistency. It's always difficult for me to log in and check out discussions on weekends
Big Hugs - I lost a similar streak last year because I forgot about the timezone differences! I know how it feels - but get back on the horse and get it back up again!
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! That can be really frustrating and disappointing, especially after putting in so much effort to maintain it.
Sefa Sarıkaya
Ah, that's worse than my 100-day streak. I lost it during the earthquake disaster in my country last month. @mehmetkose has a great solution to keep the streak.
Dávid Sipos
I lost a 100+ because the mobile app logged out and I didn't noticed it
Thomas Boulesteix
Do streaks really make a difference?
Elly
Oh My God !!! 😱
Oh, so sad. Do you have the PH app installed on your mobile device? It is better to have it on your mobile phone to open it now and then, maintaining your streaks.
Bud Broesky
i would recommend setting up an automation on your phone (on iPhone, use Shortcuts app). I have one for my standup in my team’s Slack, and one that auto-opens ProductHunt so I can quickly start my morning by browsing the app. most mornings i am on the app well before my automation, but its a good reminder
Abdal Yousef
Oh no, that hurts :-(