☘I JUST LAUNCHED MY FIRST EVER GUIDE ON HOW TO LAUCH ON PRODUCT HUNT, HOW TO GROW ON X, HOW TO DO...

Sandra Djajic
13 replies
GUIDES ARE READY FOR PREORDER 🔥 http://takotreba.com Since April last year, I've had the chance to give 162 free consultations to indie makers, focusing on marketing and making the most out of Product Hunt. These sessions have shown me where many of you are missing out and what essential steps you're not taking to grow and market your products effectively. I've put together the guides in three main steps, and you can get them one by one or all together in a bundle. 1️⃣ First Step: This part is all about building your personal brand on Twitter—how to grow your audience and really engage with them. We're going beyond just "building in public." It's about figuring out who your audience is, where to find them, and using smart tactics to boost your engagement and increase your Twitter followers. I used these strategies to grow my own Twitter from 0 to 6k followers, all while making meaningful connections. This guide is based on that experience. 2️⃣ Second Step: Now, we turn our attention to Product Hunt. It's not just about the day of the launch. It's about what you do every day leading up to that launch, setting goals to grow your product even before launching it, building excitement for launch day, and keeping up the momentum afterwards. I'll share the exact strategies and tips that helped me keep my products visible and engaging after during and after they launched. 🥉Third Step: This guide is all about understanding and using the data and analytics you get from following the previous guides. It'll help you figure out which channels work best, how to build effective marketing funnels, spot when you need to change your approach, and fine-tune your strategies. I'll even throw in a call to go over your analytics and funnel strategy to make sure you're on track. If you've already got some channels working but want to improve them, the PostHog guide will be really handy. I'm also throwing in a free email template that's worked wonders for me, getting a 70% open rate and an 8% click rate on the Morning Maker Show. All these guides are on Notion, taking you through from planning your strategy and setting goals, to actually putting those plans into action. With video tutorials too. Let's do it, legends ❤️

Replies

Serhii Yelbaiev
@sandradjajic is a marketing magician 🤹 Buy a course and get your marketing done!
Keyla Harviston
Love the structured approach!
Sudheer Yerra
Thanks for sharing!
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
Can you help with launch personally?)
Fabian Maume
Linkedin can also be a great place to build a personal brand. It depends a bit on the target audience, twitter is deffnetly better when targeting dev.
Congratulations on launching your first guide! Sharing your insights and experiences on how to navigate platforms like Product Hunt and achieve growth is incredibly valuable for others venturing into the startup world. As you embark on this journey of providing guidance, have you explored tools like AiToolsKit.ai? It's a comprehensive platform offering a range of free resources for AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media, designed to complement and enhance your guide-writing process. Whether you're looking to refine your content, optimize SEO strategies, or amplify your reach across various channels, AiToolsKit.ai provides invaluable support to help you create informative and impactful guides that resonate with your audience. Best of luck with your guide launch, and here's to empowering others with your knowledge! https://rebrand.ly/ccbaef