I have lost my 290+ streaks 😥

Shubham Pratap Singh
10 replies

Replies

Indu Thangamuthu
There's always a new start to everything. I lost my 2-day streak today, yet again.
Neha
I understand that losing a streak can be disheartening. but setbacks are a common part of the journey toward building habits and achieving goals. and Remember, the key points that matter the most are your hard work, the time you have dedicated to this platform, and your engagement. Keep pushing forward
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
Pff I feel you man. I'm in my 150, but going into vacation next week. What should I do? Top positions are getting harder and harder. I feel like many top profiles just have a bot connecting each day as no one ever fails.
Shubham Pratap Singh
May be @roberjet , it's really hard to maintain streaks without taking a break. One day vacation and it will be zero :(
Swapratim Roy
Oh!! I can feel for you bro. I lost my 60+ sreak recently but today I'm on my 61st streak again. So although it's disheartening to lose such a long streak, consider this as a new beginning and start over.
Richa Sharma
Happens to everyone, I guess. But it's kind of demotivating and ever since I lost my 170+ days streak, I have never been able to be regular on PH.