I curated a list of 50+ places to promote your startup.

Karthik Tatikonda
13 replies
Hey guys, I’m building “Product Hunt Done, Now What?”, A list of 50+ places where you can promote and launch your startup. 🤔 Why I'm Building This? Product Hunt provides a great traffic boost for startups, but it's only temporary. To keep the early-stage traffic coming, you need to launch your startup on as many platforms as possible. Finding those websites can be time-consuming and exhausting. That's why I've created this list so you can submit your startup with just a few clicks. 🤔 How is this list different from other 500+ places lists? Before building this, I came across a few lists of 500+ places to promote your startup. But most of the websites mentioned on those lists were tech blogs and news sites, which are difficult for an IndieHacker to reach out to and submit the startup. So, That’s why I decided to build “Product Hunt Done What?”, in which I handpicked every website where you can submit your product straightaway. 🔥And here is the list We completed building the MVP of Product Hunt Done, Now What? And we want your feedback. It will help in improving it. https://launchpedia.co/places-to...

Replies

Yuliia Mamonov 🇺🇦
Super helpful! Saved the resource to make sure Lemon.io is also represented on those platforms ;) Thanks, @karthik_tatikonda!
Janusz Mirowski
Wow! This is good stuff :)
Eric Beans
Fantastic and thank you
Tornike Phkhovelishvili
Hey Karthik, Your curated list will fit nicely in my resource directory startup - Knolwedgehunt.co If you are interested, let's share this resource with other fellow startup enthusiasts :)
Karthik Tatikonda
Thanks a lot for reaching out man @tornike_phkhovelishvili We would be happy to get featured in your website. Also, let us know if you need any help in future.
Naren Bhandary
Good job, Karthik. I can see this being very useful to builders. Side Note: When exploring the site, Crozdesk throws a 404 Error. You might want to check it out as it is the fourth listing on the site.
Gargi Walia
Hello, Exciting news! Our new solution, BLAZE Transfer, is now live on Product Hunt! Your support would mean the world to us. Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thank you in advance for your time and support! Best regards, Gargi Walia