I created a SAAS for College Students

Swayam
7 replies
Hi all! My name is Swayam and I'm the founder of Student AI. I created a space where students can confidently discover high-quality resources which include video lecture transcription, Essay Writing, PDF Chatbot, Excel Formula Bot, Image ChatBot, Powerpoint presentation generator. Would love to hear your thoughts about this idea! Launch is in 2 weeks.

Replies

Certsdone
Prepare for success in the NSE7_EFW-7.2 exam with our comprehensive exam dumps. Our meticulously crafted study materials are designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to ace the exam with confidence. With a focus on the latest exam objectives and real-world scenarios, our dumps cover all essential topics including network security, firewall technology, threat detection, and more. Each question is meticulously researched and verified by industry experts to ensure accuracy and relevance. Whether you're a seasoned professional or new to the field, our exam dumps provide the perfect tool to enhance your preparation and boost your chances of passing the NSE7_EFW-7.2 Exam dumps on your first attempt. Don't leave your success to chance, invest in our exam dumps today and take the first step towards becoming a certified network security expert.
Notionxyz
Hello Swayam! Congratulations on creating Student AI—it sounds like an innovative and comprehensive platform designed to assist college students with various aspects of their academic journey. Here are a few thoughts and suggestions! User-Friendly Interface Clear Value Proposition Feedback Mechanism Marketing and Awareness Launch Support Data Privacy and Security Community Building And best of luck and don't forget me to notify me dude!
Swayam
@notionxyz1 thank you so much for your suggestions! Hoping to get more familiar with marketing and awareness and launch support, let me know if you have any tips for that!
alex Ivanovski
Congrats! That sounds great. Being a student , especially in the foreign country can be very intense and i am sure all the students appreciate help, new programs and things which make their lives easier. I've often used services which can do my homework https://academized.com/do-my-hom... instead of me and spend more time in a library, reading books and learning new things.
StanislawSzymanski
I love seeing new SaaS projects aimed at helping college students! It's all about making those college years a bit easier to manage, right? Speaking of making things easier, I had to share something that’s been a game-changer. Whenever I've hit a wall with homework, especially those late-night coding assignments, I turn to domyhomework123.com/do-my . They’ve been an awesome help, offering expert assistance when needed. They might just save your semester like they did for me!