I clinched the third place on Dev Hunt this week!

Yannick
12 replies
What a week : Tuesday #1 - 8 votes Wednesday #2 - 10 votes Thursday #2 - 12 votes Friday #2 - 13 votes Saturday #2 - 15 votes Sunday #2 - 17 votes Monday #3 - 20 votes My primary goal was to assess the potential interest in my tool. I refrained from promoting it among people I know to ensure that any votes I received were based on genuine interest. Securing third place serves as excellent validation, I guess! Now, my focus is on enhancing the tool to make it even more compelling and valuable, something that's truly worth subscribing to or following. By the way, the tool is https://flintable.com.

Replies

Brian Hurst
Congrats! We launched mDash, my AI-powered project management tool built specifically for web development, today on Product Hunt, but we're signed up for a Dev Hunt launch soon as well! I hope ours goes as well as yours!
Yannick
@brianhurst Nice! I held the #2 position all week, but out of nowhere, a new AI product emerged the last two days and claimed the top spot with nearly twice as many votes as mine. It seems like your AI product should probably have significant potential on Dev Hunt!
Brian Hurst
@mho22 #3 is absolutely still a huge feat and something to celebrate!! Thank you for your confidence! We're hoping to do well, as the audience on Dev Hunt is well-suited to our product.
Igor Lysenko
Keep it up! Congratulations!
Jake Harrison
Congrats, Dev Hunt it a great place for dev tools
Susan Vest
Great achievement !