I can review your landing page

Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
28 replies
I am a marketer with nearly 2 decades of experience, and have been an entrepreneur. I can give a high level review on the landing page (would be limited in knowledge in some industry products). -- Update: Please read the comments below to see what kind of review it is Please note I spend about 5-10 mins on each website, so the analysis is primitive and its iterative process and I am just trying to give a direction.

Replies

Tracyyyy Dao
Hiii buddy, we're going to revise our entire website and I'd love to hear your feedback. You can check out the website at: https://www.save.day/?utm_source...
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@tra_dao I like the utm parameters for Feb, comment on PH but don't understand 0202 :) good work if you have multiple channels Wonderful tool, great design and understandable quite well in the flow. Only 2 comments 1. Positioning needs work - on hero banner YOUR KNOWLEDGE BUDDY -> One bookmark tool for all your bookmarks A tool that helps you quickly save, search and summarize your favorite content -> save, search and summarize all that you like on web into one place. 2. The scroll effect slowing down is difficult to grasp, perhaps I did it fast IMHO, the website doesn't need a revamp Please note I spend about 5-10 mins on each website, so the analysis is primitive and its iterative process and I am just trying to give a direction.
Tracyyyy Dao
@sathish_nagarajan thanks a lot for your comment. btw we're going to change from a bookmarking tool to a knowledge hub. Is the term "knowledge hub" understandable? Should we change this?
Brian Lawrence
Hi Sathish, Thanks for posting. If you're up for it, can you tell me what you think about my product landing page? You can find it here - https://www.bingeisland.com/
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@bingeisland My understanding - you are trying to solve the problem of variable pricing on video editing Hero banner is very good - the copy - very crisp (cookies popup could be a horizontal strip as it hides most of the page) - It takes me to demo instead of showing demo when i clicked watch a demo, so it should be "Get started" free trial - if it is trial Second section is not usually something a customer would care about 3rd section - you have talked about one flat fee, so money saving should be there - you may say that - because it has continuity to concept 4th section - should be there on top - I could only understand that you are productizing your service - correct me if I am wrong - this should be upfront - becauase then you are competitor is another service provider and customer should know Other things are great.
Brian Lawrence
@sathish_nagarajan This is a great analysis. Definitely will use this to improve the page. Thanks so much Sathish!
Anastasia Liamets
Hi Sathish, would love to hear your feedback – we want to update our messaging with a focus on gamification, but still would love to know what you think and what would be nice to improve: https://www.milestoneflow.io/
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@anliamets - Actually pitch is really nice, I recommend not changing it, though I haven't seen your new one Instead of changing headline copy you might want to change this "We help startups build interactive user onboarding that actually converts" The hero should say "why should a prospect pay attention and scroll further" - first fold copy does it well next it should build on how the claim of first section is true (5 title you have used - Drive self-service conversions - etc... ) - when you do this every section should have how - for eg : Drive self-service conversions - instead of this "Track user progress with real-time analytics, gaining valuable insights to optimize conversions from users to paid" - this -> "A better designed onboarding flow increases conversion by x%" third how a prospect can get started - how it works from 4th remaining things Design looks colorful, however I suggest you to check visual hierarchy as it is a bit distracting Content is good and covers pretty much all needed stuff (I can relate to it a lot as I am also one of your TG personas), it just needs to be structured into a seamless flow.
Andrew Leppard
Hi Sathish, Thanks for your kind offer. Happy to hear any feedback you have for our code review product: https://wegrok.review
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@andrew_leppard First of all - great work Andrew Best story telling I have seen in while. I recommend giving it to a designer to make it look aesthetically better (eg banner image and text are overlapping in mobile and there could be a better banner, view inside reading limit etc, spacing etc) even then I would ask you to retain the same story and visual hierarchy, just makes some changes to design, or you can perhaps use some website template to put the same inside that. One small but important thing - give a signup button on banner. I would love to see a revamped one. Update: I will say why I like it 1. What is it is said in first fold and immediately after that who is it for, how is it useful is said 2. Features to prove the claim that this next generation is in the consecutive folds with images 3. and then finally pricing
Andrew Leppard
@sathish_nagarajan Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to do the review. I do agree with your suggestions and will work towards implementing them.
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@violetta_chernobuk Is this the page https://planyway.com/? you have given app link
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@violetta_chernobuk Page looks great with the animation conveying the meaning Maximize productivity for Marketing, Creative and Development teams through powerful project visualization This should be the hero copy - Straight to the point - I missed it as a tagline. I always advise companies that I consult, that it should take not more than 5-10s to comprehend. Anything more will reduce impact. Apart from that the story is good and the social proof with reviews are substantiating it, which is also good
Grant Sirekanyan
Hi Sathish, I read your analyses, great work. if it's not too late can you tell me what you think about my product landing page? https://logycore.com/ We'll be very happy.
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@grant_sirekanyan Website flow is good, and content wise you have covered all the aspects I guess. Here is my analysis: First fold with screenshot and hero copy is good. However I would request for one problem or one umbrella benefit customer gets from using your product Hero copy is a place where you show your positioning, so either one of the points from "why is it advantageous" or "Recognize your daily struggles?" or an umbrella that represent those benefits which could be understood and related within 5 seconds - this is your pitch that would let people focus. my example would be : Boost your productivity by 35% with our internal knowledge base or Onboarding becomes simpler than ever before - these are two different positioning for same product, and ICP will change for these. Second fold is features - features could come later, instead - "why is it advantageous" or "Recognize your daily struggles?" - these sections could come in then feature could be there and asking ready to explore could be there Please note I spend about 5-10 mins on each website, so the analysis is primitive and its iterative process and I am just trying to give a direction.
Grant Sirekanyan
@sathish_nagarajan Thank you very much for the feedback! We'll be sure to consider your advice.
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@grant_sirekanyan You're welcom Grant. Please subscribe to my upcoming launch if you like it
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@mihajlokovacevic Hey Mihajlo, It took for sometime to load the animation for me. You may have the pitch on the banner which could have more impact on users. There are 3 sections and remaining 2 sections are showing this interesting product nicely. All the best.
Ashley from Shadow
Hey Sathish would love your opinion on shadow.do !! Looking to incorporate your feedback :)
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
@ashley_from_shadow First of all it's an interesting product and the landing page is built really well. Sometimes I feel product that focus on one thing communicates that really well. Some improvements I want to suggest. "Complete all your meeting follow-up tasks 20x faster" or Forget note-taking Shadow does it all for you Stay completely focused during your meetings. Shadow takes care of everything from capturing the conversation to handling follow-up tasks. - this I prefer. One of the above could be the Hero - straight forward and could make your users relate very quickly.