I am working on the social media marketing strategy. Would appreciate your suggestions and hacks.

Nayab Aman
11 replies

Replies

Julie John
Well you can post trendy topics with hash tags to get noticed by the people.
Jack Winston
@jennifer_parker2 Go into Quora and Reddit communities and use social media links there
Nashmia Patel
Go to communities and ask people to follow your social media pages @jennifer_parker2
Nayab Aman
@nashmia_patel can you recommend some platforms where I can find relevant communities for such social media engagement activity?
Nancy Talton
Use Buzzsumo to find the trending and most popular stories in your industry and add these to the mix of your own posts to intrigue your audience and validate that your channels are follow-worthy.
Richard Gao
Some suggestions for your twitter: 1. You use too many hashtags. At most, you should use 2-3 on a tweet, and even then, you should not use them on every tweet. That only makes you look unprofessional, especially as a company account. 2. Not every post should be promotional. Doing this, customers don't really have a reason to engage with your product. One promotional tweet pinned at the top is good enough. The others should be announcing updates. 3. Focus more on responding to customers or potential customers and their pain points. I've noticed when using my personal twitter that replies are easier to gain traction with than tweeting. I would use my personal account more for this. Good luck!
Cindy Stewart
1. Know your target audience 2. Decide which social media networks work best for your social media marketing strategy 3. Launch and optimize your profiles 4. Create valuable content for your social media management strategy 5. Automate posting to your social media channels 6. Boost your following with contests and sweepstakes 7. Connect with influencers in your niche
Hemant Warier
As someone who has worked on social media marketing strategies in the past, I can definitely understand the desire to find some helpful hacks and suggestions. Here are a few things that have worked well for me in the past: Define your target audience: One of the most important things to consider when developing a social media marketing strategy is who you are trying to reach. Take the time to research and understand your target audience, including their demographics, interests, and pain points. This will help you create content that resonates with them and drives engagement. Create a content calendar: A content calendar can help you plan out your social media posts in advance and ensure that you are consistently posting fresh, relevant content. It can also help you identify any gaps in your content strategy and come up with ideas for new types of content to try. Use hashtags and tagging: Hashtags and tagging can help you reach a wider audience on social media. Use relevant hashtags in your posts to make them discoverable to users searching for those topics, and tag other accounts or brands when appropriate. Engage with your audience: Social media is all about building relationships and connecting with your audience. Make sure to respond to comments and messages, and take the time to engage with users who are sharing your content or mentioning your brand. Analyze your results: It's important to track the success of your social media efforts and see what's working and what's not. Use tools like social media analytics to measure the reach and engagement of your posts, and use that data to inform your future strategy. I hope these suggestions are helpful as you work on your social media marketing strategy. Good luck!
Jay Mehta
Hi Jennifer firstly congratulations on the wonderful product, please check below some of my suggestions 1. Leverage social media channels to promote your subscription management platform. Share stories of how your platform is providing enterprise-class security to customers. 2. Invest in targeted ads to reach potential customers who are likely to be interested in subscription management. 3. Develop an effective content strategy to demonstrate the value of your platform and the importance of enterprise-class security. 4. Build an influencer network to get your platform in front of a larger audience. 5. Leverage user-generated content to showcase real-life stories of customers who are leveraging your platform. 6. Encourage customers to share their experiences with your platform. 7. Use automation and analytics to track key performance indicators and measure success. 8. Develop a solid customer service strategy to ensure customer satisfaction. 9. Utilize data-driven decision-making to maximize the effectiveness of your social media campaigns. 10. Invest in user experience optimization to ensure that customers have a great experience when using your platform. Here is an example of a few sales-oriented posts for your business. 1. Easily manage and secure your subscription business with SubscriptionFlow! 🔐#subscriptionmanagement #enterprisesecurity #subscriptionflow 2. Get the subscription management platform that provides enterprise-class security for your business. 💪#subscriptionmanagement #enterprisesecurity #subscriptionflow 3. Keep your subscription business safe and secure with SubscriptionFlow. 🔒#subscriptionmanagement #enterprisesecurity #subscriptionflow 4. Get the subscription management platform with enterprise-level security and customer service. 🤝#subscriptionmanagement #enterprisesecurity #subscriptionflow 5. Get the subscription management platform that will protect your business from cyber threats. 🛡️#subscriptionmanagement #enterprisesecurity #subscriptionflow I do hope this helps and if you need any additional assitance feel free to reach out to me.