I am the founder of Koottali: Dating App for Malayalis

Suni Tom
8 replies
Here to date with smart folks like you, hunt for advice, and loves any seed or angel investments

Replies

Aziz Iskandar
What makes you different from Tinder, cmb, bumble etc?
Suni Tom
@aziz_iskandar Trying to find the niche in the Malayali community from Kerala, India. Malayalis, as the people from that state are called, are spread across more than 180 countries in the world. Trying to give them a common platform to find friends, dates.
Jake Strack | miingl
It's wonderful to connect with people like you who are eager to learn and seek advice. What kind of seed or angel investments have caught your interest recently?
Suni Tom
@jake_strack Hi Jake, Thanks for your reply. I was just googling around to see the options. As I am based out of India, tried f6s.com and 10000startups.com, but to no vain yet.
Jake Strack | miingl
@suni_tom are their tech funds that invest specifically in tech in Malaysia?
Reaction Last
As the founder of Koottali, a dating app for Malayalis, what inspired you to create this platform, and what sets it apart from other dating apps? How do you envision Koottali contributing to the Malayali community and fostering meaningful connections among its users? Additionally, what challenges have you faced in launching and growing your app, and what strategies have you employed to overcome them? Finally, in what ways are you seeking advice and support from the community, and how do you plan to utilize any potential seed or angel investments to further develop Koottali?
Anthony Hall
If you’re single and looking for relationship or love, Doublelist could be the perfect site for you. It provides an online platform for those who are looking for friendship, casual dating and even long-term relationship opportunities. Doublelist find out here has a carefully vetted community of singles who are all open to communication and searching for the same thing: Love! It’s simple to create a profile on the site and after confirming your identity, you can start enjoying all its features from messaging others to taking part in online discussion boards.
Charles Stone
You know what the problem is? There are many resources that can lead a guy to a girl. But there are very few such sites that can help the completely lonely and shy ones. I was very happy when I was given a reliable dating.com link. Such a dating site provides a safe alternative to socialize with new people.