🚀I am launching Twinr on 20th Feb. Looking for help 🙌🏻

Karan Parmar
16 replies
I truly believe in, “If you don’t ask, the answer is always No” Hence, I am asking here. I am launching on next Monday, and I am looking for help or collaborators who can share or promote my Launch post on LinkedIn and Tweet on Twitter for better reach to community who can explore Twinr and provide us valuable feedback. I know PH community is full of supportive people and I am running a campaign “YourLaunchMyTweet”. I think this time I am looking for people who can join this campaign along with me and support me. Yours, Karan COO @ Twinr, No Code Mobile App Builder

Replies

Divyesh Raj
Very excited for the upcoming launch of Twinr! It's great to see your enthusiasm and willingness to ask for help. I'm sure there are many people in the PH community who would be willing to support Twinr in launch.
Tornike Phkhovelishvili
Well check your product out and if it is actually good, will be more than happy to help :)
Giles Crouch
Good luck Karan! Be sure to promote it on Polywork as well. Good growing channel to get UX feedback. There's a lot of promise for no code apps, but enterprise clients are very wary of them.
Eric Beans
Happy to help. Will check the product out asap.
Greg Doig
Will do and I'll be watching.
Garvi Naik
So much excitement for the launch! Good luck!
saroj naik
good enthusiasm 👍