I am launching my ebook here tomorrow! Any advice?

Yavuz Tunc Emran
40 replies

Replies

Kseniya Avtukhovich
Good luck! Never heard of ebooks launch here :) It'll be interesting to watch
Shekhar Iyer
can even ebooks be launched on product hunt, i thought it was only for saas
Luka Vasic
@shekhar_iyer PH disabled the ability to launch courses a few months ago, but eBooks are still ok. It's just that eBook are very hard to rank high on PH. I launched 2 with my team, and if there are a few apps being launched the same day, you can forget about top 5, even top 10. Not to discourage you. You can still get traction, and it's good publicity; just lower your expectations.
Shekhar Iyer
@luka_vasic ok i just joined like 2 weeks ago only, as you mentioned there are a few apps being launched same day( do you mean everyday multiple apps launch? i thought maybe 1 or 2 launch in a day)
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@shekhar_iyer @luka_vasic Thanks for your comments! I don't know what to expect yet... So wish me luck!
Just check the launch page is completely prepared and be relax. BTW, if you have a moment, I'd greatly appreciate an upvote and comment on our Product Hunt page. And I'll also support for your launch tomorrow. Good luck.
Keep calm and enjoy the launch! You will have my support. BTW we launched today, and we welcome your suggestions.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@ming_xu1 Thanks mate, I already upvoted your product today. Good luck with it! Thanks for the support!
Shubham Pratap Singh
All the best 💯 :)
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Good luck with the launch, I'll be attentive to take a look! 💪
Charlie Charles
Good luck with your launch.
kashaf irfan
Best of luck mate.
Aida Zu
Good like with a launch!
Mohammad Elzahaby
Good luck! Engage on more content today and before launch so people follow u and see your launch!
Shekhar Iyer
what is your ebook about , did you do pre-launch or build buzz?
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@shekhar_iyer I have done some work on Twitter. The ebook is about fundraising for pre-seed and seed.
Shekhar Iyer
@tunc_emran ok what time it launches and is there a way to vote it or something, i have not done it before but i can do that it it helps.. i used to launch ebooks in 2013 myself but not in product hunt
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@shekhar_iyer It will launch in a couple hours and you con go into my profile and find the products to upvote it. It will be much appreciated!
Carlene Lee
eBooks ensure that students are proactively interacting with the learning material by way of videos, animations, augmented reality .changing displays, taking notes etc. Digital books provide students with a completely enriched learning experience and help them improve their academic performance.
Shekhar Iyer
i tried looking up your profile, it shows "about", upvotes,activity, collections etc, didn't show me product...
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@shekhar_iyer https://www.producthunt.com/post... I just launched, I didn't think you would look at my profile so quick 😂 I thought I had time
Tona
Awesome that you are planning to launch an ebook! I am interested in launching ebooks! I will follow you and witness your success! Good luck!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@notion4academic https://www.producthunt.com/post... here is the page for it :) We can discuss things I learned through this process afterwards