I am collecting some useful tools. I hope to get more suggestions.

Owen Chen
20 replies
I am the CEO of a startup, and we are developing a SaaS product. Here is a list of some non-development tools we use in our company: 1. Linear: We use Linear for bug and task management. 2. ILLA Cloud: We use ILLA Cloud for internal tool development and data dashboard construction. 3. Lark: We use Lark for internal team communication. Its advantage is that it comes with an integrated email system and document system. 4. Arcade: We use Arcade to create a large number of guided demos for our users, highly recommended. 5. Notion: We use Notion to manage documents for external use. 6. DALLE3: We use DALLE3 for generating SEO covers, and it turns out to be the best tool for this purpose. 7. ChatGPT: We use ChatGPT for translation work into German and Japanese. 8. Figma: The best solution for design. We've also tried some CRM tools but found that our needs were quite non-standard, so we ended up building our own using ILLA. We've also used Airtable, but ended up not using it much; the tables in Lark were sufficient. We've tried some PPT products too, but found that using Figma was the best option. We also tried Dropbox but later realized we didn't have much to store, haha. Our company really likes various tools. If you have any other tools to recommend, I hope you can tell me to make our toolchain more complete and efficient. For example, we discovered Arcade ourselves, and it's really great for making demo presentations.

Replies

Thắng Võ
Thanks for sharing with us.
Nishkarsh Srivastava
Checkout Findr -- we just launched it today! Would love your thoughts and feedback. It's the chatgpt for your workspace information
Michael Gammon
We have a free financial model for start ups Owen, it beats forecasting your product in Excel, we are launching the new features including AI this Monday, please follow me to check us out and support, many thanks and good luck! Mike
Jonathan Tahiry
@michael_gammon I’d love to try it out! Could you tell me more about it?
Apurva Desai
Instaplug.app - Instagram Widget for any website
Lada
Hey there! Let me introduce you to MimicPC – it's like having a cloud computer right in your browser. With clean residential IPs and pre-installed apps, it gives you the ultimate Windows experience, solving a bunch of issues from development and testing to product operations. Whether you're flying solo or part of a team, MimicPC is the secret sauce for a secure, reliable, and budget-friendly journey.https://www.mimicpc.com/
Since you're looking for more suggestions to enhance your toolchain, I'd recommend taking a look at tools like HubSpot for CRM, Pitch for creating beautiful presentations, and Miro for collaborative whiteboarding and brainstorming. These tools might add some extra value to your existing lineup and help streamline various processes within your company.
Launching soon!
I got WorkBot to add in the list. Its an AI-powered command center for intelligent knowledge management and smarter work. You can check out here: https://workhub.ai/
Hiep Nguyen
I would recommend Leonardo AI.
T Sudhish Nair
Checkout neeto - we are creating a suite of products, I am sure should find the tools you are looking for in neeto. (https://www.neeto.com/)
Gevorg Nazaryan
1. Mailer lite if you are going to make email campaigns. Don't use Mailchimp if you don't want all your sent emails to appear in the spam of the receivers 2. Lemlist for outreach. A really great tool.
For me, canva is a game changer. You can add your brand and it's easy to create visual content.
Trang Pham
I recommend Milanote: https://milanote.com/. It's quite similar to Miro, also an easy-to-use medium for quickly developing and organizing ideas visually. You can build your ideas and projects like playing LEGO bricks.
Sarah Playford
Thanks for sharing with us.
Tanya Sharath
I would recommend findr.
Drew_Quinn
we have our own CRM as well , would you interest testing it out?
Hồng ân Nguyễn
Project management tools.
Surekha S
That looks like a solid tool stack. Also check: 1. SubPage.app - To add changelog, blog, help center, policy center, roadmap pages, to your SaaS product website along with the corresponding widgets - all using one platform at a great price. 2. WowTo.ai - if you are looking to create support video tutorials/ video knowledge base for your SaaS product. Note: I am involved in both these products and if you give them a try, would love to know your feedback.
Andrew Noah
I would recommend Leonardo AI.
Prompt Teams
Check Prompteams - GitHub for AI Prompts, versioning, testing, and tracking