I achieved 100 followers on Twitter today! What did I do?

Charlie Kor
17 replies
Having 100 followers may not seem like a large number, Itt's just the beginning of your journey. The challenge of getting started with Twitter, however, is common among many people. That's why I want to share it. 1. The 80/20 Rule: 80 % -> Engagement (Replies, DM) 20 % -> Content (Posting Tweet) In the early stages, posting a lot of content doesn't have much impact. Instead, engaging with others through replies and DMs is more effective. 2. Leverage Product Hunt: Link your Twitter account on Product Hunt and be active there. Many Twitter followers discovered me through Product Hunt. 3. Slow but steady: It can be challenging for makers to use social media. Spend at least 30 minutes to 2 hours each day on social media. Even if progress is slow, consistency is key. I support your Twitter journey. Let's connect on Twitter! https://twitter.com/CheolheeLee8

Replies

Victor Jackson
Congratulations! You must have been consistently engaging with your audience, creating compelling content, and leveraging hashtags effectively to attract more followers. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more milestones on your Twitter journey!
Mark Hinkle
Congrats, Charlie! Slow and steady wins the race.
Ivan Vorobyev
That's very cool, congratulations on that. The main thing is not to stop. The road ahead is going to get harder and harder. I remember how I gained my first thousand. It was very difficult, not easy and long. I'll be honest, I even resorted to buying a certain amount for myself through a special service celebian.com. It was just very difficult to make that first leap. But thanks to this service, it all started. A small audience and decent content did the trick. Now subscribers subscribe on their own, the main thing is to post regularly.
Charlie Kor
@cjlab9ihih Thank you for sharing your experience. It's clear that we need to approach each step with different strategies.
Congrats on the milestone - those early ones are super hard!
Shantanu Bhosale
I was looking for a plan like this for me to get started on Twitter. Thanks for sharing!
Dexter Awoyemi
Congratulations! I've had Twitter since 2012 and only started using it last year 😅 I'll be trying to follow similar steps to grow my network of likeminded people
Charlie Kor
@dextersjab I feel the same way, haha. Before Twitter began, I wondered about its impact, but it was greater than I expected. Try it out!
Janak Patel
Congratulation Charlie on 100 followers, keep tweeting! I like your 80/20 Rule: 80 % -> Engagement (Replies, DM) 20 % -> Content (Posting Tweet) I was struggling with the engagement part (I am not shying from telling) specifically to come up with words. Also most of the time I am exhausted to create creative replies that force the author to engage back with me. Then, I build an extension using GPT-4, and the reply are so creative, tailored to the original text and so fast. You can write 100 replies in 10 minutes. I ma building community so fast. Try this: https://chrome.google.com/websto...
Charlie Kor
@janak_patel56 Oh, It seems like AI-generated Repliy tool. In terms of efficiency, it would be helpful.