Hunters, you will not believe, I scheduled my launch and forget about it. End up with 191 upvotes 🤯

Iuliia Shnai
10 replies
So, the crazy story here. So I rescheduled it a couple of times. And then took time off. So, I just literally forget about it. Linkedin Post Generator Launch. https://www.producthunt.com/post... First I got super upset, as I wanted this launch to be prepared and big. But then I looked at the stats: 191 upvotes 30 comments 3 reviews #9 product of the day With me doing nothing except description. And I think it is a great validation, so it shows that there is value in the product. I am planning to relaunch it but for now, I mean... it is an interesting expereince. Would it be cool to make all launches not pushed? Thanks to everyone who supported it and I will respond and contact you/

Replies

Daniel Hunt
Well done! Really cool product too - thoroughly deserved imo
Pleasure Meditation
Awesome! If you're going to Las Vegas soon, I'd like to tag along. lol! Congrats! :-)
RDS
+1 from me.
Oxana
Really great result! I do think from time to time- what if all launches were not pushed? this is the real value that we can get from users who are interested in product
Iuliia Shnai
@oxana_ivanova Yep! Exactly. Because some launches now, is a result of pushing a lot of freinds which at the end of the day can be confusing about product value.