How you design your SaaS product UI and UX ? using any UI kits?

Prakash
13 replies

Replies

Yassin Bouacherine
Years ago, I went with Balsamiq Wireframe, as a beginner, it was the easiest and most flexible to use. I would recommend it for a first-timer, then transfer your design to Figma for a realistic look.
Hossein Yazdi
I've used a template for the UI of my website. However, I've extensively edited it such now there are not many similarities between the base template and the current website. Btw, apart from SaaS product design, if you're interested in finding a name for your product that is both short and catchy, you can use Branition's Business Name Generator - https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Abrar Ahmed
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. youtube thumbnail download
UI and UX involves understanding the needs and preferences of the target users and creating an interface that is intuitive, easy to use, and visually appealing. It involves understanding user flows, user journeys, and user personas to create a user-friendly interface that meets the user's needs. UI kits can be helpful in the design process by providing pre-made design elements that can be customized to fit the product's brand and style. They can also help streamline the design process by providing pre-made components that can be quickly assembled into a cohesive design. I personally do not rely on UI kits but use them as guides.
André J
Launching soon!
iPad + Apple Pencil + Notes app
Prakash
@eonpilot Cool, you going to develop directly using sketches or you do high fidelity designs using figma, adobe xd and sketch ?
André J
Launching soon!
@prakashuix sketch is like figma. Figma is better if your a power user. Im a coder so design is secondary priority.
Solomon Bush
Draw.io is good - but should learn Figma - one of the best out there.
We don't use any UI kits because we believe that it's necessary to design a UI that meets your users' expectations. We create all of our designs in Sketch. I think if you want to provide the best experience, it makes more sense to custom design everything instead of using a UI kit