How will cryptocurrencies shape the financial industry?

Hashir Ahmed
7 replies

Replies

Jerrilyn Buonadonna
The move towards digital currency is revolutionary. Cryptos provide speedy transactions, accessibility to anyone with an internet connection, and often lower fees compared to traditional banking.
Anees Iqbal
I'm gonna take a different stance than some of my peers and say that Cryptocurrencies have mostly failed. They've opened people up to fraud possibilities that were already patched up in the traditional payment system and have been involved in too many rug-pull schemes. People have been banging the drums for their usecases forever but we haven't seen any material benefits or usecases despite more than a decade. Take another rising technology for example, ChatGPT, and the like, they have been around for a relatively shorter period of time and there are already countless actual real-life usecases where there are net-benefits to incorporate these technologies.
Well, I can't predict the future, but I do know that watching the ups and downs of the crypto market is like riding a rollercoaster...with a blindfold on...during an earthquake...in a thunderstorm... #HODL
Hen Silky
same way e-mail , reshaped mailing in 10 years SEPA or SWIFT transfers will be as obsolete as is a hand written letter today
Nic Neon
Cryptos like XLM and XRP reduce friction and add available liquidity to the markets for international transfers of large funds at low rates. They're not really decentralzied though when you compare them to some others, but then again even POW chains like BTC are more centralized than you think due to mining pools. Some of the mroe exciting developments will come from solutions like Theta (decentralized content network), Hedera Hashgraph (a DAG, not a blockchain, inifinitely scalable) and IoT focused chains that require low power and can be used by AI via Oracles (Chainlink - boom!) to automate the future.
AlinaWalsh
While some people believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies, it's true that they have faced challenges, including fraud and rug-pull schemes.On the other hand, emerging technologies like ChatGPT have shown promise in a shorter time frame. They are already being applied in various real-life scenarios, which is impressive.To answer your question about how cryptocurrencies will shape the financial industry, it's essential to consider their potential for innovation, such as blockchain technology. This technology could revolutionize the way we conduct transactions and manage data. If you're interested in exploring AI tools for trading, you might want to check out resources like immediateconnect.net for more information.