How Will ChatGPT Affect Your Job If You Work In Advertising And Marketing?

As per me companies can now use the technology to create copy for advertising, marketing emails, social media posts, long-form content marketing pieces, and website copy. It’s important to remember, though, that everything ChatGPT writes or creates is based on what it understands about something that has been written before. This means it isn’t actually capable of original thought or creativity in the same way as humans.

Replies

Shivam Thiagarajan
I was in the content industry, and I see ChatGPT and other such AI tools as an aid to help articulate an idea which one might struggle to put into words.
Vishal Patel
@shivam_thiagarajan I see AI tools like ChatGPT as a valuable aid in articulating ideas and generating high-quality content efficiently. It can help overcome writer's block and provide inspiration for new ideas. However, it's important to remember that these tools can only generate text based on their training data and final content should always be proofread and edited by human before publishing.
Satish Kumar Veluri
Interesting discussion, would love to see where this discussion goes even though I'm not into advertising and marketing.
Vishal Patel
@satish_kumar_veluri It's interesting to learn about different perspectives on advertising and marketing, even though it may not be a personal area of interest for me. I am curious to see where this discussion leads and what insights and ideas can be gained from it. It's always valuable to expand our knowledge and understanding of different topics.
Rohit Maheswaran
The creativity of the human mind will never be replaced. Training your own personal AI to think and write content like you will be awesome.