How/where did you get your first 100 users?

Filippo Pietrantonio
28 replies

Replies

AmazingSylvia
Invite them to use and use google ads to absorb those who love our product lol
ISTIAK AHMAD
@sylvia_sheng tell me one thing, i'm curious > did you google ads the product page or personal PH profile?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@sylvia_sheng You mean ads for directly to the launching page on PH?
Nico Spijker
Slack communities, reddit communities, Twitter, PH & LinkedIn
@nicolaas_spijker great answer, do you have any suggestion community name for us to join?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@nicolaas_spijker May be advise us some slack communities please?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@nicolaas_spijker @slimmy82 Could you advise which reddits groups we should join may be ?
Nico Spijker
@slimmy82 @istiakahmad Reddit: - r/Entrepreneur - r/alphaandbetausers - r/EntrepreneurRideAlong - r/AItoolsCatalog (if you work with AI stuff) - More niche subreddits work quite well too for ealy-on activities. Will depend on your value prop. Slack: - CRO growth Hacks - PLG - Demandcurve - Online Geniuses - Growth Marketing Pros (The Slack groups are all free to join, a quick Google search should get you in)
Daxeel Soni
Network on LinkedIn and ProductHunt worked for me. Other options are, - Friends and colleagues - Early adopter communities on reddit, slack etc - Startup listing directories
Velusamy Subramaniam
Reddit, Google Ads, Linkedin helped to grow first 100 customers in short span.
Hussein Hashish
personal network mainly friends, family and prof network of individuals who fit your product target persona
Iuliia Shnai
Connect with potential users in Twitter and Linkedin, if your tools is alternative to existing popular one, try to search for it.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@iuliia_shnai followed, lets connect, shall we? ( :
Carlos Finley
Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn and reddit
Mihajlo Kovacevic
Messaging members of a specific reddit community to come to our product and try it out. In our case, since we are building a meme app. I asked them: Yoo, funny meme you posted there Wanna come and try out a new meme app we built? Conversion rate was between 5% to 10% depending on the message. What I found out was that it is really important to sound human and to use everyday language.
zuhaib ashfaq
Not for first 100,but for first 10 or 20 users, we'll be using cold emails. We are currently listing down our target clients and from there we will pitch them to try our product. You can call it a free beta version