How was your first month of the new year? Have you started to fulfill your goals?

Victoriia Shymanska
25 replies
Personally, I'm not :) But I'm moving in the right direction

Replies

Vidya Narayanan
It's been a pretty good start to the year. I wouldn't go as far as saying "fulfilled", but definitely seeing things in positive and progressive light
Mathis Vella
I launched a new project: Quicklist.ing take really took off! 🙏 Best of luck Victoriia!
Natali
The first month of the year brought so many surprises that goals had to be adjusted right on the run. But it also helped me realize that goals can be reached in a shorter way.
Awais Rasool
Reflecting on my first month, and it's been a whirlwind of progress!
Yannick
Same as you! Got sick, found out some interesting things but launched nothing. Next month then!
The first month has been a mix of planning and small steps forward, Victoriia. It's more about progress than perfection, and it sounds like you're on the right path!
Constantine Stan.
🌟I like to say that January is the Monday of the year...if that makes sense lol. Besides that, yeah it's alright. I feel like my goal fulfillment is more of a slow continuous process haha
Victoriia Shymanska
@constantine_stan I 100% agree with you! Its like Monday and there are a lot of time to fulfill all the goals!
Sophia Williams
My first month has been a mix of planning and action—definitely started chipping away at my goals, but there's a long road ahead. It's great that you're moving in the right direction; progress is progress, no matter the pace!
Maria
I launched my product on PH (from 0 to PH in just 4 weeks). I tell about my strategy and results here https://www.youtube.com/channel/...
Carol Moh
January has flown by - it’s been a bit or a whirlwind. Part of my goal was the launch our product on PH which is what is happening today for our auto subtitle generator! 🚀
Carol Moh
@victoriia_shymanska Thanks so much - would really appreciate your support and if you have any feedback - I'd love to hear it! 🙏 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...