How to win SEO fast? Build 1 useful tool instead of 1000 blogs

Iuliia Shnai
8 replies
1. Select domain which contain your keyword 2. Build a simple micro-tool/AI generator 3. Invest in prompts creation and results 4. Share it on platforms like Linkedin, Twitter, Devto 5. Add it to AI tool aggregators for backlinks Monitor, monitor, monitor results This is my experience with www.postgenerator.app Week to build-> 80k generations in 6 months

Replies

Allay
Absolutely! Focusing on quality over quantity is key in SEO. Instead of drowning in a sea of blogs, consider creating a valuable tool like cdncare to enhance website performance. This strategic approach not only improves user experience but also strengthens your site's overall SEO, offering a lasting and impactful solution.
Shanshan
Wow that is really cool! Like a micro saas side product
Stephan Minos
Also follow these suggestions to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results. Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content, Update Your Content Regularly, Metadata.
Arz
Solid piece of advice Luliia. But don’t you think blogs will get more visitors & funnel visitors for conversions?
Brian Smith
Absolutely agree! Focusing on creating a single, valuable tool can indeed be a game-changer in the realm of SEO. While blogs are crucial for content, a well-crafted tool not only provides practical utility but also sets you apart in a competitive landscape. It's about quality over quantity. Users are drawn to tools that solve their problems, and search engines tend to favor unique, useful content. The strategic impact of a single tool can surpass the cumulative effect of numerous blogs. Personally, I've taken this advice to heart and am currently leveraging a specialized tool on my client's site (https://techsnorm.com/), witnessing tangible results in a relatively short span. Thanks for the insightful perspective!
AI Junction
Which AI aggregators did you submit to for backlinks?