How to leverage WEBINARS for growing of a prosumer SaaS business?

Mayank Jain
8 replies
Hey folks, webinars are a great way to educate your potential audience. Want to understand from the community how to leverage webinars for growing a SaaS business? 1. What are some of the best software for running webinars? 2. Are automated webinars good? 3. Any specific tips/tricks that can help?

Replies

Ramandeep Ramarayane
having an interactive webinar, polls, views on some common question around the SaaS, will give you an idea the audience as well as it will engage them.
Aman Isher
Keeping Q&A sessions in between and having giveaways is a good way to keep them engaging.
Soumya Chaturvedi
Best webinar softwares I would suggest Livestorm, Demio, WebinarGeek,Zoho Meeting.
Kritika Jain
The most popular webinar softwares include live streaming platforms like Skype and Zoom, as well as online tools like Blogger and WordPress.
Hemant Warier
As a marketing professional, I've learned firsthand the power of webinars for driving growth. Here are a few strategies that have worked for me: 1. Offer valuable content: Before hosting a webinar, make sure you have a clear idea of the value you're offering to attendees. This could be educational content, demonstrations of your product, or insider insights. 2. Promote your webinar: Once you have a solid plan for your webinar, it's important to promote it to your target audience. This could include sending emails to your email list, promoting it on social media, or partnering with relevant organizations or influencers to reach a wider audience. 3. Engage with attendees: During the webinar, make sure to interact with attendees and encourage them to ask questions. This not only helps keep them engaged, but it also gives you valuable insights into their needs and concerns. 4. Follow up with attendees: After the webinar, be sure to follow up with attendees to thank them for participating and offer any additional resources or information they may find useful. This is also a good time to ask for feedback and gather insights for future webinars. Overall, webinars can be a powerful tool for growing your prosumer SaaS business by helping you connect with potential customers and showcase your product's value. If you're interested in learning more about how to leverage webinars for your business, feel free to reach out to me directly. I'd be happy to share my experiences and offer any advice I can.
Shagun Shekhar
One way to present webinars is to showcase how your product functions and how it might help solve certain issues or challenges that your target audience may be dealing with. Using visuals and multimedia to make your webinar more engaging and interactive can be one of the tricks that can help.
bijal dave
Have seen a rise in people using airmeet for webinars