How to increase social media engagement with bio links?

Sule Gorgulu
24 replies
Hey Product Hunt community, are you tired of struggling to get engagement on your social media accounts? Want to capture leads and gather valuable information from your followers AKA potential customers, but don't have the design or technical skills to do it? Decktopus bio links have got you covered. With Decktopus, you can easily create interactive lead generation forms that allow your followers to easily share their information with you, all without leaving social media. And the best part? No design or technical skills required. Decktopus offers a variety of auto-adjusted bio link templates that you can easily customize to match your brand. But Decktopus isn't just about capturing leads. It's also about increasing engagement on your social media accounts. By offering interactive forms and customizable templates, you make it easy for your followers to connect with you and learn more about your brand. You can also embed web pages to increase your website's traffic & embed your calendar to your bio links and get more bookings! So don't struggle with low engagement and hard-to-use lead capture tools any longer. Decktopus bio links have got you covered with its interactive forms and customizable templates. Give it a try and watch your social media engagement soar.

Replies

Eric Tung
The reason why people click your bio links actually matters. What is in the bio link is second.
Molly Kate
I haven't tried it yet but I'm about to do it. Will let you know.
AlaskasWorld
By offering interactive forms and customizable templates, you make it easy for your followers to connect with you and learn more about your brand. You can also embed web pages to increase your website's traffic & embed your calendar to your bio links and get more bookings Krowd Darden
Minha Nadeem
Thanks for the valuable information!
Imtiyaz
Thank you for sharing about Decktopus and how it can help increase engagement on social media accounts. It sounds like a useful tool for capturing leads and connecting with followers. Another way to increase social media engagement is to curate and share relevant content from other sources, such as industry thought leaders and influencers. This can help to provide value to your followers and can also help to establish your brand as a source of useful and interesting information.
Vijay Singh Khatri
It's fantastic, and I believe a good starting point for me would be "Can I have a demo video about it to help me understand it better and become more familiar with the product?"
Might Wilson product
I figured it out. This is a propaganda article masquerading as a discussion. This is very disappointing.
Ann Fibe
Rather interesting. I found the article about changes in customer's behavior, so here https://www.gazetanoua.ro/cum-s-... can find and add some tips.
Dawns Li
Thanks for sharing. It's very informative!
Lokesh Joshi
I think consistency is very important in every field
AlaskasWorld
Grow Your Following. ... Be Authentic. ... Practice Proactive Engagement. ... Respond to Followers. ... Share Engaging Content. ... Craft Effective Posts. ... Use Hashtags Strategically. ... Incorporate Visual Assets MyAdvocateAurora Health
Ales KOZELSKY
Here are more tips you can use to more traffic to your social media profiles and increase engagement: 1. Include a call-to-action in your bio: Ask your followers to like, share, or comment on your posts. 2. Share engaging content: Post content that will make your followers want to interact with it. 3. Make use of relevant hashtags: Use relevant hashtags to help people find your content and to increase your chances of getting more engagement. 4. Use visuals: Visuals like images and videos are more likely to draw attention and increase engagement. 5. Include links in your bio: Add links to your website or other social media profiles. This will allow people to easily find out more about you and what you do. 6. Engage with other users: Respond to comments and messages, and follow other users to increase your reach and visibility.
Dost
Great! We will try it. 💪🏼
rhesmania
Links embedded in bio have a huge impact. Even on some social media platforms, the link in bio can be used as a backlink. This of course will be very good to support the authority of the website. I also do it for the website https://snglogistic.com/
Jill Collier
Reading comments because I also need that.
Hadia Khawar
Interesting product.....Thank you for sharing
Mary Furto
Thanks for sharing
Brendan Wang
Thanks for sharing