How to increase organic traffic?

Gizem Nur Keskin
30 replies
My team and I have been working hard on our SEO, creating regular quality content, and focusing on backlinks, among other things. What else would you suggest we do to see an increase?

Replies

Mike Young
Distribution, especially to high-quality sites, is most important. There are a number of high authority-score sites you get easily get content on by creating accounts and posting under your own name. Medium, Hashnode, Dev.to, etc. ... after that you have to be a bit more creative in reaching channels and earning backlinks. Happy to share more!
Suyash Chaudhari
Content distribution. I think it plays a role in increasing traffic. A very insightful article on content distribution by @emilykramer - "Stop making content distribution an afterthought" here: https://newsletter.mkt1.co/p/con....
Santeri Toivanen
How have you focused on backlinks? Any concrete tips?
Mike Young
@santeri_toivanen I recommend posting on high-quality domains that allow you to upload content like Hashnode
Ann Cruz
I do backlinks for shell shockers 2 and it's challenge to me. Do you have any tips?
Katya Veremeichik
Organic traffic can come from social media, referrals, word of mouth, featuring, , marketplaces, and offline networking. Work on those channels, choose the ones your audience uses the most.
Focus on long tail keywords in your niche and cluster topics - make sure you cluster topics based on semantic relevancy. Also, on page SEO metrics are crucial for ranking. I like programmatic SEO, posting thousands of pages to see which ones are getting ranked and gradually start building on these pages. SEO takes patience.
@canberk_ars hey, any articles or products that you've used? Thanks!
@blake_whittington Hey! We are using Airtable scripts and Builder.io for creating automated contents. This article can be helpful: https://searchengineland.com/pro...
Lokesh Joshi
You can implement various strategies to increase organic traffic to your website. Here are some tips to get you started: 1: Conduct keyword research 2: Build quality backlinks 3: Use internal linking 4: Improve your website's speed 5: Optimize your content 6: Use social media to share the content Hope this will help you
Aida Zu
Core bullets: 1. CONTENT 2. SEO 3. Community engagement
Stick War Legacy
I have started my gaming website and getting very few clicks daily and some day there is no click, need help from the experts
Neil Roy
I'd break this into phases - 1) Landscape & Gap analysis - is organic traffic that easy in your space? 2) Best auto+human content - imagine ChatGPT + the experience of the best in the field crowdsourced 3) Thinking about real-estates - do you need micro-sites? Can it cast a large enough fishnet for short tail, but more importantly longtail keywords? 4) Look at results - in 3-6-9-12 months - based on Avg position and Kw volume, start focusing on Backlinks (best are product hacks - Ex: an email tool with a "Powered by product" in the footer for all who are on the free plan) 5) Keep analysing, keep finding gaps, keep seeing the pattern of keywords (short tail vs lang tail) between 50-100 vs 20-50 vs 20-10.
sougata das
How to increase traffic for this product? https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Santiago Gutierrez
Focus on website speed, user experience, social media promotion, user-generated content, local SEO, and performance analysis.
Erkin Bek
Oh, that's my pain too! If you find out please let me know)
Tezcan TURASAN
page speed is the most important point, it should not be forgotten. šŸŽ
Shai
There are lot of super talented peeps out here, so I decided to just share a basic hygiene checklist: āœ… Know your peeps: Understand who your audience is, what they like, and what they're looking for. āœ… Keywords are key: Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to find the right keywords that people are searching for. āœ… Quality content is queen: Write engaging, in-depth articles that answer questions and solve problems. āœ… Tidy up your SEO: Include keywords in titles, descriptions, headers, and images, and make sure your site loads fast. āœ… Make it user-friendly: Your site should be easy to navigate, mobile-friendly, and encourage interaction. āœ… Build relationships: Connect with influencers, write guest posts, and share your knowledge on forums to get those sweet backlinks. āœ… Keep an eye on things: Track your progress with Google Analytics, learn from your successes, and keep improving your content. @gizemnurkeskin
John Lins
Besides the most important thing (create content that actually provides value to the user), there are a few more technical things you should worry about. 1) Make sure your website has a sitemap, this make crawling your site much easier for web crawlers. 2) Write content on topics that are relevant, but also not too competitive. 3) Write meta data for every page and alt text for every image. You can check to see where you're missing meta data by running your site through loyae.com (disclaimer: I am a developer for the software)
John Lins
Also, here is a post for more information: http://blog.loyae.com/posts/v0-0...
themukam
To increase organic traffic, focus on creating high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience and optimized for search engines. Use keyword research to identify popular and relevant terms, optimize your website's on-page elements, build high-quality backlinks, list your business in business directory like google business, Themukam , and engage in social media promotion to attract more visitors.
Shubhangi
distribute content can help here to gain traffic you can convert the blog into post or videos and that can act as top of the funnel. And even newsletter
Tony Yan
SEO-optimized content writing using our own tool. You can try it if you like. https://quickcreator.io