How to increase LinkedIn company page followers?

Savia Salaria
23 replies
Hey Product Hunt community! πŸ‘‹ I'm looking to boost LinkedIn company page's followers and engagement. Could you please share some effective strategies or tips that have worked for you or your company? I'd greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can provide!

Replies

Michael Marra
Content and events work the best... otherwise most people run ads to build up their company page
Relja Denic
You have the invite to follow button; it's the best way to get somebody to follow. The other way is to post from the page and share it from your personal profile, but don't just repost it you need to write something additional because it will rank better. Ask your users to follow your page.
Brian Hurst
@relja_denic Will you follow our coming soon page? :)
The best way to grab the followers for company page is through the personal branding of the Founders. We did it the same and in fact, doing the same. Also share valuable and relatable content from the company page and just don't talk about your product or service.
Lamont Justin
Respond to comments on your posts, and participate in relevant conversations in groups and forums. The more you engage with your audience, the more likely they are to follow you and share your content.
Ali Qasim
Ask your employees to share your company page with their connections, and to like and comment on your posts. Employee advocacy is a great way to reach a new audience and grow your following.
Brian Hurst
Post a lot, engage with your community and target audience, and always include CTAs. People won't think about it unless you ask them to them think about it. There's a reason every YouTuber asks for a likes, comments, and subscribes. πŸ˜‹ Hope this helps, and best of luck with gathering those company follows!
Amelia Watson
Partner with other companies.
andi wir
Industry events are a great way to meet new people and promote your company page. Be sure to hand out business cards and encourage people to follow you on LinkedIn.
Jake Harrison
Talk to more people and have a great profile!
Benith Harbor
Contests and giveaways are a great way to engage your audience and attract new followers. Be sure to promote your contest on your company page and on other social media platforms.
Yemi Oyepeju
Repurpose your 9:16 Reels, Shorts or TikTok content into 1:1 or 16:9 for Linkedin and probe, probe, probe in your caption. People often like to teach or provide answers.
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Be shameless
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Participate in relevant LinkedIn groups, show your expertise through thought leadership articles, and run occasional follower-only promotions or contests.
tariq anees
Post something that will appeal to folks on linkedin. I’d bet that a lot of folks at work are scrolling through linkedin. Perhaps you can share a bite size piece of information that could be useful to them.
Sagar Patel
I’m very new to this and still experimenting, but after one month of posting different types of content I found this: most users liked when I posted demo content of my product, or about how I as a founder was doing things. There were other pieces of educational content that didn’t do as good.
Shivam Garg
The growth of followers significantly depends on the underlying motive. If your goal is to appear as a strong competitor in the market with a substantial following, consider hiring individuals from LinkedIn. This strategy can result in a rapid increase in followers within a few weeks. Alternatively, actively engaging from the company's profile by commenting on relevant posts may lead to an increase of approximately 100 followers within a period of 3-4 days. However, if your aim is genuine growth and the attraction of the right audience, focus on engaging with the community. Share relevant posts that provide value to the audience you are targeting. Hope this will help you, @savia_salaria