How to improve language skills?

Leo Szac
8 replies

Replies

Mike Kennedy
Language input is key! That is, reading and listening. You should be reading as much native level content as you possibly can. Over time, you will acquire vocabulary and sentence structures such that they feel nature to you. I would recommend reading into Stephen Krashen and his “Comprehensible Input” research. (I own a Chinese language learning app called JinbuPal and we heavily utilize these techniques.)
Stephen
Read. Read a lot.
Gaurav Parvadiya
Try to use that language in your routine conversation as much as possible.
Lokesh Joshi
1: Practice reading and writing 2: Watch movies or TV shows in the language 3: Find a language exchange partner or a tutor
Launching soon!
The best way to improve language skills will vary depending on the individual's fluency and language proficiency level. However, some general tips that may help include: -Practicing regularly. -Using resources such as dictionaries and learning materials. -Engaging in interactive activities such as speaking with native speakers.
Mansoor Muhammad
Consume media natively produced in the language you're trying to improve in i.e. watch tv shows in Turkish if you're trying to improve your Turkish