How to improve conversion on Product Hunt Launch page?

Ankur Singh
16 replies
Are there ways to improve the CTR to the website by working on the launch copy and the media? Let us discuss!

Replies

Kelvin H.
Two quick thoughts: - Launch day deals / limited time offers ("rule of scarcity") - Raising curiosity with copy and media, and prompting to learn more over on the website ("open a curiosity gap") Curious to see what else the community has in mind!
Mehdi Rifai
Great topic! Would love to understand launching on PH better too
Ales KOZELSKY
Improving conversion on a Product Hunt launch page can be a challenging task, but here are some tips that can help: Have a clear value proposition: Your product should have a clear and concise value proposition that explains what it does and how it benefits users. Use simple language that resonates with your target audience. Create an engaging video: A well-made video can significantly increase engagement and conversions. It should be short and sweet and highlight the key features and benefits of your product. Use high-quality images: Use high-quality images to showcase your product. Make sure that the images are visually appealing and show the key features of your product. Provide social proof: Social proof can be a powerful tool to increase conversions. Display testimonials from satisfied customers or endorsements from influential people in your industry. Answer questions: Be available to answer questions and engage with potential customers. Respond to comments and inquiries in a timely and helpful manner. Run a giveaway: Offering a giveaway or contest can be an effective way to drive engagement and increase conversions. Make sure that the prize is relevant to your product and will attract your target audience. Leverage your network: Use your network to promote your launch. Share your Product Hunt page on social media and encourage your followers to check it out and upvote it. By following these tips, you can improve your conversion rate on your Product Hunt launch page and increase your chances of success.
Aphelia T.
@aleskozelsky these tips look great, thank you for sharing! How has your product launch been?
Karl Gustav Annus
@aleskozelsky Fab tips! Thanks for sharing. We are just preparing to launch our wearable health tech next week and my team will definitely use your tips!
Olive Haus
@aleskozelsky thank you for this. I’ve been trying to find info like this and it’s just right here :D
I would love to know more about this topic too :)
Irene Yang
I'd love to know that too. Just launched one but don't get any upvotes and reviews on the Launch page. A good beginning is half of the success. How to get a good beginning?
Slashscore
As we are preparing to launch our product soon, we watched
and found it helpful. We're also keen to explore ways to improve CTR by optimizing launch copy and media. Thank you for initiating this conversation!
ibtesam fatima
good to hear ,may be it will lead to a new solution. further you can check some good quality gym stuff here. https://www.amazon.com/Ridjah-Ad...
Leo Kim
someone asked chatgpt :-)