How to have a successful launch?

Drew_Quinn
12 replies
Hi my fellow product hunters, I recently launched my product and I'm seeking advice and tips to increase brand and product awareness. Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Vladislav Podolyako
Here for the answers
Vladislav Podolyako
@divine_rivers1 b2b pushing all services and products there
Divine Rivers
@belkins Are you consumer, B2B, or hybrid? As I am in the consumer space I'll talk about that. A succesful launch is all about successful organic and paid acquisition strategies; with a foucs on organic being the best route for non-funded startups imo. Couple of reasons, organic forces you to prove to yourself and your team you have a REAL value proposition, you know it, and can communicate it effectively. Not until you prove this, should you think paid acq will work effectively. As I work in a B2B I would think founders' abilty to sell would be most important here In both instances building something great and absolutely willing it to success is paramount! Lets discuss!
Antoni Kozelski
For a successful product launch, my team and I focused on marketing and communication and thinking through the value of the product to customers.⭐️
Drew_Quinn
@antonikozelski what channels that you focus on marketing the most?
Steve Howard
Start with a bang, sure, but it's all about post-launch sustainability. Keep a tight feedback loop with early users, iterate fast, and stay responsive.
André J
Launching soon!
Launch in many places before PH. PH is the big pond. Where competition is fierce
Drew_Quinn
@sentry_co can you suggest some other place for launching before attempt PH for the best result :?
André J
Launching soon!
@d_quinn_173 gist.github.com/eonist/ed69ee70e9784bc310d643176e194ddc
Fabian Maume
You will have the option to relaunch after 6 months. You can claim your product hub: https://help.producthunt.com/en/... It will help keep on building an audience on Product hunt
Drew_Quinn
@fabian_maume Oh nice, i will note that. Highly Appreciated