How to get your first 100 customers for your SAAS?

Roshan
4 replies

Replies

Alex Berman
Partner with an influencer that has an audience in your niche. Have them promote it as a 7 day beta launch with a price increase at the end
Launching soon!
Through Twitter posting, existing Facebook and LinkedIn communities, and organic website traffic, we have achieved 100 users. And now, we are interacting with relevant Slack and Discord groups.
Roberto Morais
First go to your own network (friends, family, colleagues, communities you are a member, etc) get as many as you can. If you can get around 10 here it is good enough for you to focus on letting them happy. You have 10 happy users, go to the next step, direct sell. Find perfect customers and talk to them, be helpful, friendly and talk to them 1 by 1. You can get to a hundred users like this, it was the best way for me in my own projects. Pay a lot of attention on the problems those first customers had and what you have to say or do to convert them. Ads and a "big" launch sometimes "work" but most of the time they bring ephemeral customers if you hadn't learn enough about them and the process to make them happy. This is why I rather do it after a couple dozen users .
We did a combination of things: -Reaching out to our network -Establishing partnerships with communities -Content marketing -Engaging in different FB, LN, Slack, and Discord communities. -Posting regularly on social media -Sales emails & calls