How to get motivation after a long weekend...?🥱🥱

Hameed Saberi
13 replies

Replies

Travis White
Breathe in, exhale excuses.
Igor Lysenko
I think this is the smile of the family, because nothing is more important than the family.
Pablo
Communication with colleagues!
Lois Rodriguez
Motivation post-weekend is a pain. Pomodoro Technique works for some, breaks your day into chunks.
Evgeniya Chernishyova
That's hard. But remember that if your life is sufficiently fulfilling, it will be easier for you to get into the work mode
Valeriia Dziubenko
It may sound too obvious, but the best way to get motivated is to start doing something (little). It is proven by the psychiatrists who studied procrastination. Even small steps (easy, short tasks) inflate our blood with "happy" hormones and energize us for the next efforts. Also, do not forget to praise yourself after each finished task - it will add an extra portion of good mood and willingness to do something else. ;)
Irina Sobol
At first I try to understand, I'm just not in the mood and it's random fatigue or it's something that has accumulated over time. When work breaks in different directions, when demonic timings, when meeting after meeting at the same time, the best thing I can do for myself is to sleep. I just slam the laptop lid and take a nap for 20 minutes if I'm tired. And when the timer wakes me up with an ugly sound, I get up and feel that I have moved away from this burning high-speed orbit in which I have been spinning since morning. I think calmly: the thought no longer rushes in four directions — the ideal state for work. Think: maybe you are tired and don't have enough motivation from a constant lack of rest? It usually happens to me when the rest is passive and fast, or I'm thinking about work on the weekend. Then here are a couple of effective tips for me: Communicate more with colleagues or friends who are charged with motivation and whose work inspires you. It works 100% for me, but I know that this is not suitable for everyone, and for someone on the contrary, it complicates everything. Get "strong" emotions. This is the delight of seeing a space or a movie, the joy of buying a New Year's sweater or the pleasure of an apple pie. Everything that pulls you out of working reality and does not allow you to think about it on weekend. And the most difficult thing: to sleep well on a regular basis, eat right and exercise. We are all people, have a good rest ;)
Dennis Aronov
I would say take a time to look at what you've accomplished last week and what you didn't accomplish. All small tasks that remain from last weekend, complete all of those. Before you know it, you'll find the motivation.
Alexandros Fokianos
just sleep, try tomorrow
Evelyn
Start with a small win. Do something easy and achievable, like checking your email or making a to-do list. This will help you get the ball rolling and build momentum.
André J
Launching soon!
Dont stop working in the Weeknd 😅