How to get 1000 followers on Twitter in 50 days [Ultimate guide for Indie Entrepreneurs]

Dan Kulkov
20 replies
Want to grow on Twitter? Read my ultimate guide on how to get 1000 followers in 50 days. This playbook is more valuable than 90% of Twitter courses 😎 https://blog.makerbox.club/1000-...

Replies

Kathrin G.
Oh, I needed that 🐱 Thank you so much, Dan!
Stefan Wirth
Bro do you make $100k ARR?
Dan Kulkov
@nafetswirth bro, do you live in Rome to be a stoic?
Such detailed insights. Keep it up, man. 👍🤝
Sergei Petrov
Oh, sounds interesting and useful. Thank you! This is just what I need. 🙏
Sergei Petrov
@kronop Awesome article! Simple and to the point, all the necessary details are collected to start moving towards the goal. I think this is a good motivator not only for me and other guys. For those who do not yet have an audience on Twitter, but have long wanted to start. I especially liked the point about the plan. It may seem banal, but so many people rush into business, without a clear plan and goal.
Mayank Jain
This probably has come at such a good time. Was looking for one resource to fire up our Twitter engine. Thanks, Dan :)
Gaurav Goyal
This is quite helpful Dan. Really need to up my game.
Rich Watson
thanks for the share
Alex Robinson
This is great! We've been 1. Growing our Twitter following by implementing a consistent content strategy 2. Creating engaging and shareable content 3. Identifying and connecting with influencers in our niche 4. Leveraging Twitter ads
Minna Zhang
When it comes to building a brand, it's important to pay attention to your follower count. A lot of businesses will track their follower growth and engagement rates to determine how well they're doing. The problem is that many of these companies use bots and fake accounts as followers, which can be detrimental to the overall health of the brand. For example, if you have 100,000 fake followers who never engage with your posts, then those users are essentially useless. This is why it's important for businesses to look for more real and active followers for brands and influencers. We would like to introduce you a product named DeNet, which can help you increase more Real Followers. DeNet offers 4 types of giveaways: - Referral Giveaway: Growing your Twitter followers with low budget and encouraging social referrals. Building trust relationships by rewarding users immediately and automatically. - Instant Giveaway: Customizing rewards to increase Twitter followers、engagements and content conversions by completing tasks requirement. All participants can be rewarded. - Lottery Giveaway: Rewarding the luckiest people with any types of prizes as you wish. Contest Giveaway:Recognizing the most treasured audiences by making your giveaway as a competition. Support any types of prizes.