How to gain the first 1000 twitter followers?

Marko Rakic
8 replies
Help people; I want to grow on Twitter. I've watched YT videos, but I think that's not enough. Have you some practical advice for me about how to grow on Twitter?

Replies

Shubham Dhawan
Hey Marko, I'm near the 700 mark but have been growing fast of late. Here's what worked for me: - Engage with accounts of a similar size - Build in public - Talk about what you're learning and building - Genuinely interact with people and add as much value as you can - Connect with folks in DMs. That's where real relationships are built
Rich Watson
content quantity
Aish
- consistency -prioritize providing value to your audience
Minna Zhang
I'm so glad that I'm on your side and see your query. I would highly recommend DeNet's giveaway function. Which is super friendly to all new Twitter accounts operators. Creating referral giveaways to attract new followers and at the same to make good contents to let them stay with you. @denet2022 is DeNet's official twitter accounts, this account used DeNet Giveaway to gain over 44K followers, and with high engagements on the normal contents. Hope this product can assist you to build your twitter account better. You may also check https://www.producthunt.com/@denet to get more information and start to try.