How to find tech co-founder?

Aram Shah
7 replies
Hey name is Aram, I'm ex googler with 11+ years experience in performance & product marketing and iv been working with 2 tech co-founders in 2022. Both tries were unsuccessful, both tech partners left in 2 months without finishing the committed tasks. As a founder, it is a devastating experience to start all over again 2 times in 1 year. Our product is empy.ai - chatbot for slack that detect non-violent communication messages and rephrase them with GPT3 and providing useful tips for employees how to communicate. Would be grateful for any tips and thoughts about it.

Replies

Barnee Lloyd
Finding a tech co-founder is really hard right now. I know a few people who found them via accelerator programs. Some are skeptical of this kind of program, but they are good at getting a lot of people who want to build a startup in the same room. Our tech co-founder was a long-time friend of mine. I sent him a message asking for advice on how to build something, and instead of advice he just built a working prototype. I took that as a pretty good indication he was keen on the idea 😁 We've been working on it for a few months now, and have a pretty solid MVP with new users testing it out daily!
Hey Aram, I feel you too. My tech co-founder left after months of missing commitments. I don't have an answer for you but I do sympathize!
Yegor Yakovishen
Hey Aram, I'm a tech co-founder and have been working with my colleagues for 2.5 years. I hope everyone is happy so far :) We found each other through a Facebook post. And recently I helped two early stage startups find a tech co-founder, also thanks to my Facebook audience.
Aram Shah
@yegor_yakovishen wow, thanks, sounds just incredible! Is there any chance that you could help me too? :D I'm a bit straightforward, I believe it could be too much to ask for stranger, but anyway.
Aqmal Adnan
Hey Aram, I know finding a similarly passionate tech co-founder can be intimidating. But i believe my product may help founder like you to better navigate the turbulence with reliable tech hire. you may learn more here https://www.producthunt.com/post...