How to find relatable affiliate programs, fast?

Jitesh ⭕ TapRefer.com
6 replies
Hey, Hustler! Thank you for clicking! Every day, new products launch on Product Hunt. Some products are so good that we can't stop ourselves from sharing them. If those products have affiliate programs, it becomes motivating to share them with your audience, who will benefit from the product. However, it's time-consuming to find affiliate programs to monetize your content. Sometimes it takes countless searches on Google to find the product you want to promote and monetize money from. Currently, most Google searches show the same list of affiliate programs that everyone knows, leading to too much competition. It's important to know reviews about those affiliate programs because some pay very late, and some have a minimum payout limit. I personally experienced this while wasting countless hours searching for affiliate programs I could relate to and earn from. So, I finally decided to create a directory of affiliate programs where I daily add new affiliate programs. Now, I don't need to open a Google sheet and checkmark whether I applied to a particular affiliate program. I building TapRefer, where now I can search for affiliate programs for my niche in seconds and bookmark all the affiliate programs on TapRefer. I also added an "applied" checkmark on each program so I don't reapply. Now, all my favourite affiliate programs are bookmarked on one platform. I'm launching TapRefer soon. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... If you have any suggestions or want to roast my landing page or Platform or idea, you're free to do so, Be brutal.

Replies

Barış ASA
Sounds amazing. I was looking for a high-quality affiliate platforms to submitting my product and I came across to this topic. 🙌
Neel Patel
sounds crazy good!
Gurkaran Singh
It's a great product, but why can't customers try engaging themselves with 1 or 2 products for free in starting?, i know 5USD is quite cheap but still, im just curious. There's one more thing i can think of its because it drives your customer to sell more, when there's an entry barrier by paying to TapRefer, they eventually atleast think to get the their money back by atleast sharing and selling more, that's quite a good tactic, but anything else than this?
@thestarkster The first version was free+subscription based, but after analyzing hundreds of websites, human psychology, and tips from all successful indie hackers, I finally made it paid (Lifetime deals only). Free things are often perceived as less valuable and attract too many low-value users, which I don't want. I aim for a laser-focused target user who is serious. I prefer quality over quantity; I don't want 1000 users, but I want 100 quality users. Since I'm working alone, it's become easy to track/maintain everything. I love to explore, experiment, and make things better. So, I hope this helps.