How to create your own online auction site

Julius Jenkins
3 replies
Hello, I have long wanted to create an online auction site, and still could not pull myself together and start developing it. After all, in order to get a great, high-quality site, you need to do a lot of work. You need to know at least all the mechanics of the auction, monetization models, the role of users, etc., and I do not quite understand how to do it. Who can help with this question?

Replies

Alex Novikov
You are right that the work is very long and hard. After all, you need a high-quality website for an online auction. Which would stand out from many other similar sites. At the initial stage, you will need to peer the main page of the site. It is better to order the content of the site from professional copywriters.
Sara Konor
I also completely agree without programming skills, you are unlikely to cope. I suggest you try to see the instructions on YouTube, how to open an initial application, any application can be opened on the ready application builder.
Nikita Brikman
To create a quality online auction you need to know materials on auction mechanics, monetization, user roles, etc. You can start by researching existing auction systems https://dinarys.com/blog/how-to-..., studying technical specifications and data transfer protocols. You can also find many online resources where you can get detailed information on how to create an online auction.