How to check prices on the market?

Lucky Jack
4 replies
How do you choose best prices for your business? What analytics tools do you use?

Replies

Constantine Stan.
I'd say just check where you are selling. Is your business bound to specific geographic location (selling physical products locally) or are you selling on the web? Then simply google a description of your product + the geographical location (W Europe, E Erope, N America) and check if there are similar products. Plenty of common ways to do this without paying for any fancy tools! GL my dude
john smith
I found info about best tools for e-commerce caterory management here https://pricer24.com/blog/best-tools-for-category-managers/. In this article you'll find info about software for: Assortment analysis and planning Competitor price monitoring Inventory control Promotion planning Trend analysis Retail analytics The category managers are responsible for the successful sales of a specific group of products. Hope it will be useful for you too.
Jack Den
useful to know! I have found that eve-marketdata and evemarketer are not accurate, a lot.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! As a tech enthusiast who loves tinkering with data science, I rely on a combination of market research tools and good old-fashioned Excel spreadsheets to analyze pricing strategies for my projects. It's all about finding that sweet spot between competitive rates and maximizing profits. Happy price hunting!