How to attract more people to attend a webinar?

Dong Li
6 replies
We've hold several webinars, and some of them attracted many audience, but some are not. Usually we promote the webinar through social media and EDM, but the performance is not always stable. Any good suggestion about webinar promotion?

Replies

Amanda Trincher
To attract more attendees to a webinar, promote it effectively through social media, email marketing, and partnerships. Offer valuable content, engage speakers with expertise, utilize early bird and exclusive offers, and ensure the registration process is simple and user-friendly. You can also make the evening more fun by inviting comedian Michael Jr. or just dilute the speakers
Karen Thompson
To attract more people to attend your webinar, craft a compelling and specific topic that addresses a clear pain point, promote the event across relevant social media platforms and email lists, offer a guest speaker or expert to enhance credibility, choose an optimal date and time that accommodates your target audience's schedules, create visually appealing and informative promotional materials, and provide interactive elements during the webinar to keep participants engaged and encourage post-event sharing.
Darya Krakaviak
Hi Dong - try build the community around your webinars, especially if they are quite regular and around more or less the same topics. Try gather these people in one place: a LinkedIn or Slack group or maybe a WhatsApp chat - whichever platform you think would work best for your TA. That way these core people will always be in the know and will be more likely to show up and help you spread the information via the word of mouth moving forward - especially if you share the ready-made templates for them to do so (a LinkedIn image, comprehensive description etc). These are some of the tips off the top of my head 🙌🏻
You can try to create intriguing and interactive teaser content leading up to the webinar. These could be short videos, puzzles, or challenges related to the webinar's topic. Participants who engage with these teasers could receive exclusive insights or rewards during the webinar itself. Do tell if this was of any help?
Jon Sturgeon
Webinars are a great way to build a community around a shared 'pain point'. I've always found that questioning your customers and prospects around what their top challenges are chould help you shape better topics and identify who your speakers should be. Good topics lead to better involvement, underpinning brand value as well as nurturing prospects along the way. Webinars remain my most successful lead gen channel bar none.
Lamern
I don't know. It is was always difficult thing to me, i guess i don't have sucj charisma level in order to make everything right. When we speak about webinars it is always worth to be remembered that our own conversational skills are important if we want to attract some opinion if that matter. Of course good soft is also important, so seeking good webinar software is also a thing. Overall there are a lot of pros and cons of online meetings but we should remember that it is always important to work on the way we present webinars and only after this we can think of starting one. My opinion of course