How should I respond to the negative reviews?

Shaur ul Asar
15 replies

Replies

Farhan Aslam
Remember that you should never agree with anything if it is not the truth. You can challenge them by asking questions relating to the statement that was brought to you.
Luka Vasic
Use them as feedback, any other way can seem hostile and give you a negative wrap. Maybe they aren't right, but it's their opinion. PS. If they are trolling, you can always contact the platform to remove the comment, but I'd do this only if I'm sure they are trolling.
Launching soon!
Negative reviews provide an opportunity for improvement. First of all, apologize to customers for their unpleasant experience. Then accept your mistake (if there is) and try to compensate customers.
Woods Shop
Negative feedback often hurts my feelings and my initial reaction is to angrily respond. Then I cool down fast, and often I do not respond at all, especially if the person is angry. Sometimes I tell them “thank you for pointing that out,” and that helps me see that maybe they did just want to help me improve.
Angeli Zhao
@muhammad_anees Yes, psychologically speaking, we always react with our emotions before our rationality.
Andrew Noah
"If the feedback is coming from a satisfied customer, you can try to resolve the issue that caused the negative feedback. If the feedback is coming from an unhappy customer, you can try to improve your product or service so that they will be happier with it in the future."
Jasmine Butters
We all get negative feedback sometimes it’s true sometimes it’s not but take it with stride and say thank you and move on. They might be giving you the advice to help you or they might be doing it to hurt you that is up for you to decipher.
Gordana Laskovic
Negative reviews are actually great. 😃 We can turn them to our personal advantage by learning from them and improving our product/business. P.S. The least we can do is to apologize to the user because "the user is always right". After that, we need to analyze the situation well and not allow ourselves to make the same mistake again (if there was one).
Rich Watson
learn from them
Angeli Zhao
If it's constructive, review it and use it to improve. If it's simply trolling or blatantly rude, I would say to ignore and report it.