How often do you post to social media or blogs about your business/product?

Ghost Kitty
17 replies
You can post occasionally and get no traction or you can post a lot and become annoying.

Replies

Sofia Murphy
Once a day is important but do not forget to offer quality. Don't just post for posting, post for providing value to your targeted audience!
Andrei Dragoș Pătraşcu
We found the golden balance between frequency and quality of posts. If you provide valuable knowledge for your audience while not spamming features about your product, you won’t be annoying anyone. At least that’s what worked for us in the past.
Apollon Latsoudis
@patrasq I am inclined to agree with this. Quality content is a must. At some point, quantity comes at a cost for quality.
Sagar Patel
I try to do a variety of content so that I am not always promoting! I think it’s important to give people a variety so that they are not tired of just one thing! Also helps you capture a wider variety of audience.
Apollon Latsoudis
As already mentioned be previous poster, we tend to post quality and laser focused posts that reverberate to the target audience. Naturally interaction with the audience is also required, which at some points requires additional posting to support/assist/prove a point.
Kate Chasten
Whether you post occasionally or regularly doesn't matter. The important point is that we should share content that appeals to our readers.
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
I try to mix my content between my personal stories and product related content, so probably it's 50%/50%
Olena Bomko
I post on Twitter every day + 3-5 times per week on LinkedIn.
Darya Antonyuk
About once a week, I know I should do it more often, but Blocks' page is too small now, so can't overcome the barrier of just wasting time on the social media almost no one is following now (know it's a vicious circle though)
Marilena Nikou
2-3 times per week on Linkedin!
Drew_Quinn
you should do it more often !
Michael Cho
I post a few times a week, usually little videos about what I've been working on (like this: https://x.com/michael_c_h_o/stat...)