How often do you DM people on Twitter?

Zeng
44 replies

Replies

Brian Ball
I don't cold DM people a lot, but I usually follow up a conversation with questions of interest and curiosity about what people are up to. I also don't mind receiving a sincere cold DM by other Indie Makers or sales people who could actually create value for me.
silencer.xyz
I actually DM people on twitter every day!!hahhah
Carson Cohen
@donquixote @zeng Everyday. That's how were meeting people to garner insight into our PH launch. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Zeng
@donquixote @carson_cohen That is great! Congratulations on your launch. I can't see your Twitter account on your page. 😉
Carmela Padasas
Everyday, just don't hit the maximum you'll get suspended
Zeng
@carmela_padasas Oh wow. I don't know there is a max number. Thanks for sharing😊
Carmela Padasas
@psd didnt try to max my lifeline on Twitter, just saw people's threads who got suspended for a while after sending a lot of dms
charles shiro
It could be every day.
Mohcine Heddi
@charles_ what do you send in your DMs everyday ?
charles shiro
@make_mhe 3/10 I'm going to release my first product on producthunt, hoping to get hunt to notice me.
Mohcine Heddi
@charles_ got it! good luck for your launch, when is it happening ?
Christopher Nguyen
Just curious, what's the purpose of DMing people?
Hello_Joy
rarely. but every day do comment.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Not often enough (once a couple weeks)
Neal Woolery
I don't frequently DM people on Twitter unless it's necessary for work-related communication or networking purposes.
Jan Pappiano
I don't use it for that purpose, so I barely DM people on Twitter
Zeng
@natalie_evanson Amazing! What did you like the most?
Lately I've been doing it daily and i love it! :D
Richard Gao
About 3-5 times per day. Mainly for the AI space for evoke-app.com I would avoid doing it more than that, it can get your account restricted
Usually someone everyday
Thomas Urbanski
I never DM non-followers. With followers it is rare and only when my message is directed to a given individual.
Zeng
@tomasz_urbanski What makes you DM your followers?
David Hayes
Every Tuesday, ongoing task
Zeng
@david_hayes3 That is nice. Why Tuesday? I didn't see you account on your page. Would love to connect with you.😊
Jha
Consistent w/ outreach campaigns on TW for social selling