How much will you pay for software that makes your work faster? And are you ready?

Renat Abyasov
6 replies

Replies

Claus
Hey Renat, Speeding up my workflow is always a priority. If there's software that can hustle as hard as I do, I'm in. But, let's talk numbers. The price tag has to match the value it brings. I ain't shelling out a fortune unless it's a game-changer. Speaking from experience, I once splurged on a tool that promised the moon but ended up giving me just a handful of stars. So, my advice? Test the waters first. Give us a taste, a trial maybe. If it does what it claims, you'll have me reaching for my wallet faster than you can say "efficiency." By the way, I came across an insightful article recently on custom software development costs. It's titled "Custom Software Development Cost: Unveiling the Top Stages for Budget Optimization." It breaks down the stages where you can optimize your budget without compromising quality. I found it helpful in making informed decisions about software investments. And to your question – yeah, I'm ready. Time is money, my friend. If your software can save me both, consider me a customer.
Ruslan.D
you mean smith like copilot ? i won't spend even 1 cent - it's meaningless
André J
Launching soon!
@xeno1 I totally agree! Co-pilot is like asking a reallllly bad dev for advice. I really hope Co-pilot 2.0 is better. 😅
Keston Neunie
I would pay around 5-10% of the manual cost (ie having it). So if manually the labour costs £100, I'd pay £5-10 to reduce that labour and still charge the manual costs. Reason being, if the system ever fails there's need to be enough margin to cover manual costs
Kevin Rogers
When it comes to investing in software that can increase work efficiency, the price can vary depending on the specific solution and its features. It's essential to evaluate the potential return on investment and consider the long-term benefits it can bring to your workflow. However, before committing to any purchase, it's crucial to assess your readiness for adopting new software. Ask yourself if you have the necessary infrastructure, resources, and support to integrate and optimize the new tool effectively.
André J
Launching soon!
There is no moat in AI. Prices will be zero.