How much time per day do you spend on PH?

Hjalte Niehorster
11 replies

Replies

Dani Schenker🇨🇭
Probably between 15 and 50 minutes. It's going to be less, if I just scroll through the launches and more when I see an interesting discussion and come back to see how it's going.
Hjalte Niehorster
@danischenker so more triggered by discussions or opening app to see the updates in launches and the community?
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
For the past few weeks, I've reduced my time here to 15 minutes per day (and plan to be more active before the launch in April). Also, I'm interested in knowing what you mostly do over there? :)
Hjalte Niehorster
@nadiaaesty honestly? Now, reading about other launches, we are working on an a developer tool, almost ready and love to learn from others. Sometimes I feel a bit dragged into PH. Good quality feedback and honest discussions.
André J
Launching soon!
1% of my day. at least that's what I tell my self 😏
Hjalte Niehorster
@sentry_co and with what do you end up?
André J
Launching soon!
@hhn what do you mean? Result of the ph hustle?
Hjalte Niehorster
@sentry_co No as in you tell yourself it is 1% but what is it actually?
André J
Launching soon!
@hhn I dunno. It varies. more like 10-20% I think it's important to stay connected with peers. It's also motivating to see other people hustle and build. Also it's in phases. Over the last year I have increased activity steadily. And before that nothing. Just building. I kind of wish I had visited PH more when I was in building mode in 2021-2023
Gurkaran Singh
It's fascinating to see how much time people dedicate to Product Hunt each day! The diverse range of products and discussions here can really be a time sink (in the best way possible). Personally, I find myself drawn in for hours, discovering new tools and engaging with the community. How about you?