How much time do you spend in front of a computer monitor?

Maksym Skrypka
56 replies
My product helps to preserve your eyesight if you spend a lot of time in front of a monitor Launching soon! Don't miss it and click "notify me" https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Aputsiaq Geisler
Prepare for success in the CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Objectives with our comprehensive study guide, meticulously aligned with the latest exam objectives for 2023. Our cutting-edge content covers all key domains, including Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities, Technologies and Tools, Architecture and Design, Identity and Access Management, Risk Management, Cryptography, and more. Gain a deep understanding of security concepts, emerging trends, and hands-on skills crucial for today's cybersecurity landscape. Trust our expertly crafted materials to help you master every facet of the SY0-601 exam, ensuring you're well-equipped to protect and defend against modern security threats. Your future in cybersecurity starts here.
Atsuki Hasegawa
@maksym_skrypka That sounds good! I'm curious about how the exercise actually works, so I'm looking forward to the launch.
Maksym Skrypka
@atsuki This is a lot. What do you use to protect your eyes?
Dave-Anthony Smith
Too much, 10+ hours per day. Your product sounds interesting.
Maksym Skrypka
@pointae What do you use to protect your eyes?
Dave-Anthony Smith
@maksym_skrypka I wear my prescription glasses sometimes and dim the screen brightness when it starts to get dark out.
Maksym Skrypka
@pointae Thank you for your answers. I will be glad for your support of my product. Perhaps it will also be useful to you as you spend a lot of time in front of the monitor
Elena Tsemirava
A whole working day, that is, at least ten hours a day.
Abi P
Looking forward to learning how your product can help me preserve my eyesight.
Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
At the moment, 12-14 hours 😅
Maksym Skrypka
@pooja_0712 This is a lot. How do you protect your eyesight? Do you wear glasses?
Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
@maksym_skrypka Haha you bet I do! With the blue light protection. I take small breaks in the middle as much as I can, but with the launch happening tomorrow, it's hustle time!
connections unlimited
The amount of time spent in front of a computer monitor varies depending on the nature of the work or activities being performed. It's essential to practice healthy screen time habits, such as taking regular breaks, adjusting the monitor's brightness and contrast, and ensuring proper ergonomic setup to minimize potential strain and fatigue. For a refreshing break from screen time, consider taking a moment to unwind and engage in the captivating challenges offered by the Connections Unlimited puzzle game. It provides a perfect opportunity to exercise your mind and enjoy a delightful gaming experience, all while taking a well-deserved break from extended computer use.
Maksym Skrypka
@nitheesh_seshadri2 I'm launching my product tomorrow. The app helps you do eye exercises if you spend a lot of time at the monitor. Maybe it will be useful for you. I would also be grateful for your support!
Nicolas Munoz
Too many hours! And I have definitely noticed some degeneration in my vision the past year. I'm excited to try your product!
About 14-16 a day about 25 years...Which is sad... But regarding the eyes, iam just lucky i guess... I don't wear glasses and i still see like an eagle...
hayato onodera
I've been looking at it for more than 10 hours. I often work late at night, especially when I am expecting your product!
Bonni
Too much, or 6-10 hours per day specifically. I'm interested to learn more about your product and hopefully some eye education, too. Best of luck!
Tornike Tsiramua
I guess 10+ hours. But after each hour I take 15 minutes break to refresh my eyes, breath the air and walk. Here is my linkedin if you wish to connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/torn...
Maksym Skrypka
@tornike_tsiramua1 Thank you. Yes, it's useful. I would be happy if you try my product (it launches tomorrow, October 19). There are many exercises that will be useful. Click notify me so you don't miss it
Saif Ullah Khalid
It seems like 24 hours. 🤷‍♀️
Maksym Skrypka
@saif_ullah_khalid is a lot. I think my product will be useful to you. Click notify me so you don't miss tomorrow's launch
Millie Crystal
Depends on work! Minimum 8hrs per day
Žiga Kerec
All the time :D Thanks, looks interesting
Alexander Galitsky
Not much. 14 hours at most. Health first.
Too much...I definitely need Eyeyoga!
Mansi Trivedi
I've just stopped counting now! :(