How much time do you spend each day on an average on distance education?

Kumar Sankalp
4 replies

Replies

LaMarcus Wilson
Distance education gives results if you are motivated to study. Sometimes because of the large number of tasks, motivation for studying disappears. Does anyone know a good assignment writing service?
Andrew Beburishvili
I try to spend at least 3-5 hours a day. That is pretty hard because it is tiresome to kepp concentration strong for so long each day, no exceptions :( on the other hand I have zero choice because I study Math at Ontario Tech University and all the exams are carried out via https://proctoredu.com/blog/tpos... so I need to have some good knowledge unless I want to flunk them :)
Clutch Nixon
I manage to spend 1-3 hours a day studying. I can't afford to spend more time studying. But in order to cope with all the tasks, I often use this assignment writing service a+ papers and they are very helpful for me. I would spend more time but because of the work, I just can't do that. I think it's good that such services exist.
Clair Birge
I spend 10+ hours per day studying online. Plus I am bad at math so I have some extra lessons. I'm especially bad with division, I really don't like using a calculator, because I'll definitely never learn anything that way. The only exception is the online divisibility calculator, which helps me figure out the division. I try to remember the divisibility properties. I don't know if math is given to someone else worse than me.