How much do you spend on subscriptions?

Abdullah Al Afique
3 replies
Just curious, fellow makers and hunters, how much are you currently spending on tools each month? My current expenses: $59/month Netflix Basic Plan: $8.99/month Microsoft 365 Personal: $6.99/month Trello Business Class: $12.50/month Slack Plus: $6.67/month Google Workspace Business Starter: $6/month LastPass Premium: $3/month Zoom Pro: $14.99/month Total: $59.13/month

Replies

Steve Gee
Abdullah, thanks for connecting. Consider using 2K to get a better handle on your expenses. By simply adding your accounts, you will get an aggregate view of your finances. In particular, you can access existing categories to create activities that will help you identify your spending in certain buckets of spending. For example, if you had an activity that includes all of the "services" you mentioned in your thread, you can then track your spending on a regular monthly basis and you'll have the ability to spot and changes in your spending trends for "services". I do that now, with bootstrapping this business, I want to know what all of these expenses are running monthly and then also what additional expenses start to creep in there. Give 2K a try and reach out if you have any questions.
Neel
Nice post! Definitely, need to do this math after looking at it!
Rick
I subscribe to web applications like cling.com, start.me, etc. and it is about 350 dollars a year.